8.

Lauras Pov.

For some reason, he was cute. I mean the way he smiled and the way he could talk.

I blushed and looked down, didnt know what to say.

"I, I gotta go back to work. Do you wanna use the toilet?" I asked since i wasn't finished with cleaning it.

Ross shook his head, "No, I actually.." He smiled at me, "wanted to help you."

I frowned and looked at him, "seriously?"

He just nodded, "Let me show you that i am a true man who can help the ladies." I had to giggle.

"Alright, then.." I turned around and took a few materials and gave them to him, "have fun cleaning the toilet while im gonna clean the shower." I smiled at him.

*after two hours*

"Youre so bad." I laughed as i saw him trying to clean the kitchen.

He sighed and smiled while turning to me, "Do it better." He said.

I crossed my arms infront of my chest, "I can do it better, Baby."

Maybe my choice of words were not the best, because he began smirking. Ross laid the things away and walked towards me.

I stayed where i was and looked at him, a bit nervous since of what happened yesterday.

He approached slowly while looking at me either. As he stood in front of me, I noticed the high difference between us. I really had to look up but i still could lay my head on his shoulders.

"Did you just call me 'Baby'?" He asked quietly, almost whispering.

I swallowed and nod slowly, "yes i did."

It wasnt this typical 'Baby' you say to your boyfriend or girlfriend. It was just this Bad Boy (Girl) or this provoking 'Baby', you understand?

He laughed and then he started tickling me. I jumped a bit and dropped my mouth while trying to get away, but he held me.

"Ross!! Please let me go!" I laughed and begged but he continued.

"Let me think before i say no." He said chuckling.

I had to catch breath, my moving made this even worse.

I laughed more and then did my elbow in his stomach, so he had to let me go.

And he did and groaned, that was my chance to ran away giggling.

"You can run, babe. But im faster." Ross screamed and i could see that smirk plastered his gorgeous face.

I smiled and ran up the stairs when i already heard him behind of me.

"NO!" I laughed and just tried to run faster. I stopped in the third floor and looked around. There was no other option but to run in his room.

That was what i did, i ran into his room and wanted to lock the door, but he of course was faster and much stronger than i was and managed it to come in before I could lock it.

He looked at me and i looked back. knowing that this was my end, i walked backwards.

"Ross, please." I said quietly and he began walking.

He laughed, "bad choice, right?"

At some point i fell onto his bed. did that always stand there? I looked at him and suddenly he ran up to me and sorta jumped above me before beginning to tickle me again.

I screamed of laughter and tried to move again, but he sat onto me. Surprising how lightweight he was.

Nothing i did could make him stop. I had no chance.