14.

Lauras Pov.

I just sat there, I don't know for how long. I looked at my hands which i saw due to the moonlight.

Only a few tears were still flowing down my cheeks. i had to process that all.

"Why.." I whispered to myself and then looked in the sky.

Sometimes when i looked in the sky and when i saw the moon, it felt like my parents were here with me. Where ever they were in this moment, i knew the same moon was shining there.

After a while i stood up and walked home slowly, i was sure vanessa didnt mind since she was having fun with Riker.

I felt so weak right now. I trusted him. Why did i do that? I didn't even know him.

He kissed me, he hugged me so tight until i stopped crying, he made me laugh and smile today, he said he would miss me. All this on one fucking day and now it was all gone.

but it was my own fault, he told me he wasnt good for me, yet i thought he would be.

or maybe i just wanted him to be. My heart craved for someone to love.

as I returned home, quietly of course, i walked to my room and let myself fall down onto my bed. I let out a sigh and kicked my shoes off, decided to directly sleep, not caring about my teeth or anything else in this moment.

I thought a lot before actually falling asleep. But at the end it was this one thought which made me feel a bit better.

I wasnt going to see him ever again.

*the next morning*

After i woke up and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth, i walked downstairs.

Already hearing voices had me confused, it was too early for someone to be awake on a Sunday.

as I realized it was Ross' Mother, i was kind of relieved. I didnt want Ross to be there.

I promised Vanessa to do her part that she can sleep a bit longer since she came home laaaate, so i was alone and it would be awkward to see Ross.

"are you okay?!" Stormie said and she sounded concerned.

I walked slowly in the kitchen where i found her talking to the phone.

She was walking nervous up and down but stopped then, "Of course im afraid! Youre my son, and when i wake up, i see that you left?"

What was she talking about? I decided to hide behind a corner since she didnt see me yet.

"Ross, do you actually know what could have happened!? You know Sam isnt good influence! Hes always high!"

My mouth dropped, Ross left? But how? Trough this Sam? But why?

I heard Stormie sigh, "we are going to be home late, can you make it without us? at least you're okay."

I wished i could hear him, what he was saying to calm his mother. I figured that he was good in stuff like this.

"okay, then..let me know if something happens..bye, love you." She said and then she hung up, walked away after a while.

That was when i came out, still a bit shocked. Ross wasnt here anymore. He didnt even say goodbye.

I mean he didnt have to. I called him asshole as he wanted to apologize. It was his right to just leave. We weren't even friends, right?

I sighed and sat down onto a chair and took my head in my hands.

*back home, ross pov*

"Leave me alone." I said as Jack wanted to go on some party.

"Come on Ross. What happened to you?" He teased me.

I felt my jaw clenching and i felt how i got mad. I turned around to him and walked closer to him, "I said. Leave. me. alone."

He rolled his eyes, "Youre such a pussy. It was this girl right? You told me about some girl. Laura?"

"STOP! saying her name!" I yelled all of a sudden. I backed off then and turned around, moved my hand trough my hair.

Then i turned around to him again and saw him smirking. "No, Jack. You can think what the hell you want, but it isnt what it really is." I said. I knew he thought i fell in love.

"Could it be that little rossy developed feelings?" He said, still smirking.

"No! She was just another girl who i fucked and then left after it. Gosh stop. Apart from this ill never see her again, so theres that!"

It was true. I didnt feel anything for her. At least nothing like love. It was more that i felt like she was a friend.

I was confused. This last day was confusing. It began with having fun at cleaning, then kissing, sleeping with her. Then i left and took a shower, then she left. I searched for her and found her crying on a bench. She talked to me and told me things about her life.

Why did i say her parents didnt care about her? Why did it come outta my mouth? Becauss i was mad? or because i wanted to hurt her?

Why did i have desires of hurting people? What the fuck was wrong with me?

As i hugged her, i felt how something changed. And when she kissed me, it was something different. thats for sure.

But then again, i told her i wasnt good for her, and that was true.

But why the fuck did i kiss her again as I pretended to be drunk. Why the fuck did I pretend to be drunk at all?

"Ross?" Jacks voice pulled me back to reality.

"Lets go to this fucking party." I said and walked to the jackets and dressed on my leather jacket and took my keys and my sunglasses.

"Lets forget about Laura." I whispered to myself as i walked out.

><><><><
heres a little update. nothing dramatically or stuff :) im tired cryyyyyyyy

favorite line?!

whats the time where you at?❤️