32.

i will kill you if you forget to comment fav lines bc im SURE this chapter will have some in store for you. so enjoy;) <3 ily all

2 weeks later.

Lauras head was laying on my lap and she was on her phone and i was on my own. Nothing awkward just chilling together while eating some snacks.

One of my favorite things in our relationship, Of course after the sex.

Two weeks passed since the thing with the victoria secret underwear and i still kept it a secret. see what i did there?

She didnt know anything from it and i couldn't wait to finally give them to her on valentines day. She will look so sexy in them.

Actually i still couldn't really believe this. 6 months ago, we met for the first time. i have done shit.

I shook my head to myself and laid my phone away, gave laura a kiss on her forehead. Then i looked at her from above and spoke calmly, "your parents do care about you, okay? im sure wherever they are, they love and miss you incredibly."

Laura smiled slightly and put her phone on the bed, then she laid her hand on my cheek, still laying in my lap. "I know." She replied, quietly.

"I cant believe i was able to say something like this to you." My eyes went from her eyes to her lips and back. I was sad, i hurt her so badly back then.

"Its past, Ross. Its over. Just forget about it. I could too." Lauras smile still was small but i knew she meant it good for me. Her hand was caressing my cheek and slowly went to my necklace. She pulled me down with it and kissed me as soft as never before.

After what felt like 1 minute, we pulled away. She was looking in my eyes. I remembered how her eyes were attracting me from the first second on.

"Did you hear something from your parents?" I asked her, careful. I didnt want to hit her in her heart with my questions.

She sighed and sat up, now. "Yeah, actually i really did. A few weeks ago, at around the time where i started going to my school, my dad called us." She put her hair behind her ear and smiled weak at me.

"What did he say?" I couldn't stand how sad she was. She didnt show it but i knew she was.

"Just the casual. They wanted to come home next month but he told me they couldn't because of my dads job." I said shrugging it off.

"Im so sorry." I wanted to comfort her, but i didnt know exactly how. I was so bad at this.

"Its alright, I guess? Im used to it. I just miss them very much. But they will come back someday so im counting the days and i will be even happier when it actually happens." She began, then took a breath and looked at me again, "Always thinking positive."

I took her hand in mine and gave her a kiss on it, looking at her after it again and caressing it with my thumb.

Laura watched me and then furrowed, "how did you realize you felt more for me?"

I laughed slightly and looked down short before looking up again, "Youre not really asking me that?"

"Yeah actually i am."

I thought a few seconds but actually i knew exactly how i realized that i loved her, i just didnt know how to tell her.

"Well. Firstly, when we had sex for the first time. It was different than with the others. I didnt know what it was so i didn't continue thinking about it. The day where we cleaned the house together, was the first time for such a long time that i actually laughed again." I started talking about the love story of us.