11.

Lauras pov.

I cried in his chest and hugged him tighter, not wanting to let go.

He kept rubbing my back and brushing his fingers trough my hair and i calmed faster than i thought I would.

I could smell his body scent, Gosh he smelled breathtaking. I hold myself light on his shirt but after a while i slowly looked up to him.

Even when i knew, he just played with me. And that we were never going to see us again, i think we both noticed some spark between us.

I looked at him, sadly. My gaze switched from his eyes to his lips, without any control about myself, I slowly approached.

I felt him getting a faster heartbeat but he didnt move, Ross just looked at me, pulled me softly a bit closer.

I closed my eyes and started tiptoeing when our lips almost touched and whispered on them, "this is just as friends, right?" i giggled weak and kind of did a eskimo kiss with my nose on his, slowly.

Ross just smiled a bit and nodded his head, "yes." His voice was so calm, and so quiet. We were totally into that moment.

I smiled slightly and laid my hand on his jaw line, my fingers brushing his cheek. Then i kissed him. long, letting my lips linger on his ones, always a bit pulling at his lower lip.

After what felt like 5 minutes, i pulled back light, still with closed eyes and looked slowly at him.

His lips were a bit separated, i think to catch breath, but he kept his eyes closed another 5 seconds before he opened them too.

"Wow.." Ross whispered while eyeing me. Something about this sent a vibration trough my entire body.

"What would be when we could see each other more often?" I asked quietly and unsure, maybe a bit afraid of the answer.

"Laura..listen..I am not good for you.." He answered sternly but still had this rough core in his voice which made him sound a bit weak.

"You are so much more than just a bad boy, Ross." I said, looking him in the eyes.

I wasnt falling in love, but at the same time i wasnt sure about having no feelings for him.

He sighed and broke the eye contact, stepped back, "I say this because you deserve more than every other girl i know; Dont fall in love with me.." And with that last sentence he slowly walked backwards before looking at me a last time and going inside the house. Letting me stand here alone.

I looked after him, swallowed.

Ross Pov.

What have i done to myself. I planned this weekend to have sex with her and let her fall after it. Like i always did.

Now i was sitting in my room on my bed and couldn't stop thinking about this kiss.

After a while i hit the wall with my fist And sighed desperately. Tomorrow we would drive home again, then i could forget her and everything would be fine again.

I took my phone and wrote this girl, she wanted to 'hang out with me' on friday, but I couldn't so i had to reject, "Hey, still up 4 dat Monday date?"

I hit send and felt actually a bit weird at doing this, but when she replied "Yes, babe. come over at 9pm, we can do it the whole night. xoxo" I had to smirk.