15.

We went to this pool party, it was getting dark. So the right time for partying.

Maybe it was a stupid idea to get drunk just to forget. But if it was the only choice?

I knew what i said to Laura was wrong, I knew she hated me, I hated myself too, but I also knew i had to forget everything what had happened on this weekend.

One little weekend turned me upside down? Made me feel weak and sorry for someone? I never felt sorry for anyone. No, Im Ross Lynch and nothing made me break down.

We walked to the backyard and I actually wasnt in the mood for any of this.

After a short while someone already handed me a beer and i stood there, leaned against a tree, talking with my friends.

"And Ross? how was your weekend?" Someone asked me, smirking, because he knew i was at my grandparents and it had to be bored.

I rolled my head to him and sighed, "boring, how was yours?" I asked with a sarcastically undertone in my voice.

"Didnt there were 2 hot maids?" He continued and my look swung over to Jack.

He shrugged his shoulders smirking. Such an Asshole.

"Yes there were. And now?"

"What and now?! Tell us! Did ya fuck them?"

I thought about it and thought about Laura, how i kissed her, how we laughed as i wanted to tickle her and how we had sex.

Somehow it was sad that i left her like this. In this weekend, I discovered so many new shades of me.

No, not i did. Laura did.

She made me feel some kind of way. She made me feel good, she made me smile. I didnt smile often. She made me feel different.

It took her 2 days to make me think about her so much.

"Hey, stop daydreaming, i asked you something."

This boy threw a little stone at me and I snuck back to reality.

"No." I lied.

and with that everyone sucked in breath to symbolize that they couldnt believe what ive just said.

I rolled my eyes and someone else wanted to talk with me again but a girls voice cut him off.

"Ross?" I heard her say behind of me.

I turned around and saw this girl playing with her hair. Slowly she looked up and down on me.

I sighed, "What?"

She came closer. i knew her, but i didnt know her name. "Long time no see."

As she arrived in front of me, she looked in my eyes, going over to my lips.

I couldnt hold back a little smirk forming on my mouth but i still didnt want this yet, "come to the point."

She then looked to my friends and took my hands, pulled me over to a place where we were alone.