31.

ross' pov

After we walked down the shopping street, we came to the mall we wanted to get to. I held her hand as we walked in and it still was the most uncomfortable feeling i've ever experienced.

Me, the big bad boy, walking hand in hand with my girlfriend around the people mess. Only now i realized how much of a fuckboy i was.

You know this, maybe youre also one of these people. You are always with your squad, always chilling in the mall or some kind of shopping center. Recognize yourself yet?

Then there are different types of squads, but the ones you see the most are the 'my dick is bigger than yours' squad. Terribly arrogant boys who walk around like they have razor blades underneath their Armpits.

But he worst thing is, they mostly aren't alone out here. In tow, they have their girls with them. And these girls emphasize everything they can emphasize. Also, They dont have their own stil, no. They go with the latest fashion and wear what literally everyone else wears, too.

Thats the type we also had here. They think theyre better than everyone, and my bad boy alarms rang as we walked past them. I noticed them looking at us, they knew me. I turned around, they whispered. I knew them too.

At least the girls i really knew.

"Ross?" Laura said careful and caressed my hand with her thumb, "Ross. Stop. They aren't worth it and you know that."

I didn't notice by myself how i began breathing harder and how my body tensed. I even bit my teeth together and not even felt it. But as soon as Laura said one word, i came back to reality.

"I know." I said madly and pulled her closer to me, laid my arm around her waist and smirked at every girl I saw and knew i fucked.

"Hey, do you want some nice underwear?" I stopped in front of the victoria secret underwear store and smirked at her.

"Did you know how expensive they are, darling?" She started laughing.

"You know ive got the money for it, babygirl. So tell me, you want or nah?" I looked serious at her because actually i really wasn't joking.

She came closer and laid her arms around my neck, "I dont want you to buy my love." Laura smiled, "b-"

"but you want them underwear." I chuckled, "Laura dont forget thats not only something for you, im gonna have fun with it, too. When im gonna undress it."

"Idiot." She giggled and gave me a kiss, then she took my hand and pulled me in the store.

At first we only walked around and looked at everything. God these clothes were damn hot only by looking at them.

"Hey babe, im gonna sit down over there and let you do your thing. Okay?" I whispered to her and she looked at me, nodded smiling and that was when i kissed her short.

I walked over and sat down, but little did she know..

as soon as i thought she would be in too deep with the looking around, i searched for someone who worked here.

"Sorry, mam." I said friendly.

The young lady turned around and smiled at me, "Yes. How can i help you?"

"Do you see the girl with the medium long brown hair over there?" I pointed inconspicuous at Laura.

"Yes, i do." The sales assistant answered.

"Can you please go after her, of course that she doesnt notice it, and grab every piece she really long looks at in size S ? because im sure she wont take anything by herself."

"Should i lay it behind the check out for you?" She started smiling even more.

"Yes. I would be very grateful. On the name Lynch,please. Im gonna come tomorrow, I promise." I smiled at her and when she nodded, I nodded back and walked over to the seat.

What felt like one hour later, Laura came to me and sighed, "Can we go?" She said.

"Didnt find anything?" I smiled, i knew her so good already.

"Noope. But doesn't matter actually. Maybe i wont even let you undress me for a while now."

I pretended to be shocked, "not possible. I will do, if you want me to or.. wait. Theres no second option." I laughed and stood up.

When we walked out i looked at the young lady and nodded once again. She gave me a smile.

"So where you wanna go next?"

"I want ice cream." Laura said and when i looked at her she had to laugh, "Im seriously, asshole!" She pushed me a little and i smiled.

"Lets get dat ice cream then."

Then we went eating ice cream and shopped a few things afterwards. After a few hours we walked home.

"Are you gonna sleep at mines tonight?" I asked her quietly. The sunset looked beautiful on her. I was so damn lucky.

"If you want me to. Yes." She replied and pressed my hand.

"Yes i do." I had to smile.

I really was in love.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
first thing. thank you all for your understanding on the last chapter. Im so thankful to have you all. you are the best i love you! 💕❤️

second thing fav line if there should be one ☝️<3

third thing i love you all really so deeply thank you thank you thank you