24.

*a few weeks later*

"Kids! come downstairs please!" My mom shouted from the livingroom.

I stayed in my bed and rolled my eyes, scrolling trough twitter I ignored the annoying voice of my mom.

"Ross Shor Lynch! You too please!"

I sighed loudly and stood up, threw my phone on the bed and walked downstairs.

"Whats the matter, mom. im busy."

"Busy of what, masturbating?" Rocky said laughing.

I looked at him with a 'really?' look and sat down on the edge of the couch, "so?"

"Babies, we have a special announcement to make." My mom shined.

"Uuuuuhh, what is it?!" Rydel said, totally excited.

I actually couldn't care less, so I leaned back and closed my eyes.

"Since grandma and grandpa are getting too old to live by their own and decided to go live in these houses for old people, they asked us if we want to have the siblings live with us because also the school is near here and they wouldn't have to drive that long." She began.

I frowned and looked up slowly.

"So you mean Vanessa and Laura would live here? in this house?" Rydel smiled big.

"Oh I wouldn't have a problem with it." Riker whispered to Rocky and they both laughed.

"But Ross would. Right, Rossypuh?" Rocky added and looked at me, smirking.

I looked over to him while clenching my jaw and biting my teeth together, then i looked to my mother, "Where should they sleep? We dont have rooms free."

"Thats another point we need to talk with you about. Ross, youre gonna move into Rikers room and Ryland youre gonna move to Rocky so these two ladies can have your room."

"um no thanks." I said smiling, "Im gonna live in my room."

"Laura could sleep in his room." Riker spoke up and looked at me with a deep smirk plastered his face.

"by gods sake, no! no no no. and me and your dad also will make a few little rules when theyre gonna live with us, or to point it out more, with you."

"I dont care if they're here or not, the only thing im gonna have to do with them is to tell them how i want my eggs." I said and stood up, wanted to go upstairs again.

"Oh Ro-" My mom started but my dad held her back so i just walked away.

I slammed my door a bit and sat down on my bed, took a deep breath and let myself fall onto it.

Dont ask me how but I actually didn't think about Laura for a long time and as soon as i maybe forgot about her, this had to happen.

On 1 weekend already happened so much between us, what would happen when we're literally seeing each other day for day and that for god knows how long?

i sighed and looked at my ceiling a while before taking my phone and writing a friend of mine.

Lauras Pov

"Laura! Vanessa! could you please join us in the livingroom?" Mrs Lynch said while me and my sister were cleaning the bathroom.

I looked at Nessa and shrugged, then i dressed off the cleaning gloves and laod them on the toilet - vanessa did the same before we walked down.

"you called for us, Mrs. Lynch?" My other half spoke softly as we stood in front of them.

"Take a seat, ladies. We gotta talk about something."

I began panicking in my inside, did we do something wrong?

My sister on the other side looked totally calmed and when she sat down she gently pulled me down too, otherwise I would have forgotten it.

We looked at our bosses and waited for them saying anything.

"so ladies, i - i meant we wanted to say thank you for everything youve done for us. but how you maybe know, our time has arrived."

I put my hand in front of my mouth and whispered, "oh my god.."

That was when mrs Lynch realized how we misunderstood it and then she added, "oh no! not like this." She laughed light, "I meant we're gonna go live in a rest home." 

I was relieved and sad at the same time. "D-does this mean we .."

"Also to this i can say no." The old sweet woman smiled, "youre gonna move to my daughter."

My eyes widened, "Stormie?" I hoped inside of me she would say no to this too.

But the opposite happened, she nodded. My heart began beating faster but I swallowed and then smiled again, "great!"

My sister looked to me and touched my shoulder and wanted to say something but i held her back, "when are we moving?" I tried to be friendly.

"Next week." Mr. Lynch answered.

*^*^*^*^*^*^

this isnt the best chapter but well, i have a big big big writers block and i have so many different thoughts in my head.

im moving today and had to say goodbye to all my friends here. i start working next week on Monday and im nervous like shit and i just dont want to. i just want summer holidays fuck my life.

but a few good things are happening as well, for example the 100 continued tomorrow in germany WOOP WOOP!
or another thing is that im meeting my beautiful beckygaga in august. im so excited to see her again. its been 2+ years! ❤️

anyways i hope you liked this little chapter and i hope maybe ill manage my writers block and can continue also faking it. 🤘🏻💋

monique peace and out.