10.

After i went showering, i walked to my room again. Slowly i looked in it, but Laura left. Thank you.

I let out a breath and closed the door behind me, then I changed in new clothes and looked at my bed.

A light smile covered my face as i made it like it was before.

I was a bad boy, yes. I liked having sex, you could see that when you consider my back.

But something about me was different than other bad boys in my school. I still cared for the girls. Like, the girls with real feelings. Not these bitches who just want a fuck.

I didnt force anyone to go in a room with me, or on toilet or on every other place I already had sex. Either you wanted to sleep with me, or you didn't.

Well most of the girls did want it after i made them want it. My problem that they were so impressionable? No.

Laura was one of many girls. She wasn't something special or so. Yet, something was different.

I sat down on my bed and sighed, then i took my phone and scrolled trough twitter. Pics of this party here, pics of this party there, pics of this party everywhere.

I decided to look if Laura had Twitter, so I searched for her Name. And i found her.

I scooted back on my bed and leaned against the headboard. I began scrolling trough her Profil. Slowly, reading a few tweets of her.

At a shared link i stopped. Soundcloud. I frowned but leaned over to my night table and took my headphones outta the drawer, put them into my ears and clicked onto the link.

The page opened. There was seriously standing Laura Marano as Artist! I let it play and a well known melody started playing. I looked on the title, "Jolene".

Short later she began singing and i was literally shocked how good she was. I imagined her standing in front of me while singing what caused me to smile.

"Wow." I said to myself as she song was over, "Shes good!" Why didnt she tell me she liked to cover songs? maybe she even writes her own ones.

I liked music as well. I was in such an elective course about music. I dont know but Music is just something.

It can pull you in a whole new world. Music can trigger off so much emotions. They can make you smile, make you feel better, make you feel worse. They can make you cry or get goosebumps. Music can put you in Party mood, but also, from music a lot of things are also depending.

For example, when you are sad, you often listen to sad music. Why actually? isnt it obviously that they dont make you feel much better? You could listen to happy music as well, but you choose the sad. Maybe because you want to think. When happy songs are playing, i dont think you can think about the things of life, right?

Or, when you have got a girlfriend/ boyfriend and you plan a romantic evening. The first thing you should totally forget is playing rock music or anything fast and loud - except you plan dancing with her before it gets serious- you should play something slow and quiet. Girls for example get put in a make out mood better when a bit music is in the background. That was by my girls always like this.

I smiled at my phone and then throw it next to me with my headphones and stood up. I walked to my door and stepped down the stairs, searching for Laura. I looked trough the whole house, she wasnt here.

I frowned again. "Laura?!" I shouted for her. I was standing in the kitchen and looked around, but then i saw something sitting on my grandparents terrace. I slowly walked to the window and looked at her trough it.

She sat there, on a bench, looking at the little pond which was on the Property of my grandparents. She covered her arms with a blanket. I saw something rolling down her cheek.

No no no no please dont! Were my thoughts. My heart started beating faster. Why did she cry!? Because of me? Shit!!

I took a breath and slowly opened the door, as soon as she noticed me coming, she wiped away her tears.

I bit my lips but walked up to her and sat down next to her. She didnt say anything. She didnt even look at me, she looked down to her hands which were playing with the blanket.

"Laura, Im sorry.." I whispered while looking to her.

She laughed light - such a sarcastic laugh, you know? "For what?" She whispered back and faced me too.

Jesus, what should i do?

"Having sex with you without feelings.." I now said a bit louder but still quietly.

Laura smiled short and looked away again, "I am not sitting here crying because we fucked, Ross.. I know well what you are and what you do with girls. I knew it before we slept together."

I got a bit confused, "why did you let me.. fuck you then?" I really thought she was buying my whole nice behaving.

She sighed and looked at me again, "From the second on you pressed me against the bathroom door on the first day, I knew this would happen. Im not even saying i didnt want this. We are going to never see us again, so whats the matter? It was good. I liked it."

I nodded understanding but then came back to the actual reason i was sitting here, "why were you crying?"

She looked in my eyes but broke the contact short later and looked to her hands again, "my parents."

"your parents?" I repeated and still looked at her. She bit her lip and nodded hesitating.

"i miss them so damn much.." I noticed she was about to tear up again because of her rough voice.

I looked up and down on her short, i was thinking what i could respond. i wasnt really good at cheering up.

"how long are you and your sister living here now?" I asked instead.

"almost 1 year, i think." She said and tried to smile but this failed big times. "I heard my dads voice the last time 5 months ago, my moms even longer." That was when a few tears where rolling down her cheeks.

She shook her head, "I know this sounds impossible." Laura said while standing up fast. "I know. I, i should g-"

She wanted to go but i was faster and stood up as well and pulled her in a tight hug. I laid my hand in her hair and the other one around her waist.

Laura hid her head in my chest and i started rubbing her back lightly, closing my eyes.

"Shh, baby." I whispered in her ear as i let her calm down onto me.

I didnt even know what was actually going on between us in this moment, but i knew from this moment on that i wanted to protect her. She deserved this. I was sure that i didnt fall in love. I dont think she did either, but

something just changed.

*^*^*^*^
a little bit more raura for y'all 🤗❤️

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, i did while writing this, because raura is still endgame.

comment your faves line (i dont even have to mention that anymore anyways since i have the freaking best readers in this universe 😻❤️❤️)

you all are allowed to dm me just to rant about smth, or just so catch an opinion or to tell me about your day. im open 💗🌸