12.

Lauras Pov.

Gosh he was so drunk. He wouldn't even remember what happened in this night the next morning.

As he laid his hand around my inner thigh i just had to swallow. I would lie when id say this didnt turn me on.

"Ross, please stop." I whispered, looking to my hands.

His gaze switched from my eyes to my hands before he took one of them and pulled me up.

I let him do this with me, even tho i didnt want that.

His hand in mine. I swallowed again, it sent such a vibration trough my body, it trailed down goosebumps my skin.

Ross walked, well when you could call this walking, in the little wood with me and stopped when i couldnt even hear the others anymore.

There he stopped and turned to me and..just looked at me.

The moon was shining in my face but i couldnt really see his face, there were shadows in it.

I didnt know what to do. Ross was drunk and i didnt want to have sex in a little forest in the dirt.

I looked at him up and down slowly but he kept his eyes on my face.

He made me nervous, so i bit my lip. That was when he spoke up.

"Stop with that." Ross said quietly.

I looked up to him again, "with what?"

He looked at me a few more seconds before answering me, "bitting your lip."

I dropped my mouth just slightly, not knowing what to reply, "Oh, um, sorry?"

Now he laughed light and looked away, "You know what your problem is?"

I frowned and then he looked at me again. "What is my problem?"

Now i was curious. Ross didnt even sound drunk, yet he drunk so much. He simply had to be. So eventually what he wanted to say would be totally stupid.

He approached my face but went to my ear, breathed upon it, as if he was about to say something but decided othewise.

He sent shivers down my spine with that and he knew, but then he began whispering.

"No matter how hard you wanna resist in falling in love with me, you can remember that, kitten.." He pulled away and i saw this smirk plastered his face.

"I will catch you if you fall."

With that sentence he pressed me against a tree, his hands next to each side of my head.

My heart was exploding. He was such a jerk in this moment. A few hours ago, he told me I shouldn't fall in love with him. Now, he told me i would fall anyways.

"R-Ross.." I whispered, looking away.

He lifted up my chin and laid his lips on mine, half rough, half soft. At first i didnt kiss back.

Shit Laura, youre such a loser. I thought when I started kissing him back. I swung my arms around his neck and jumped up, put my legs around his waist as he pressed me more against the tree.

I moved my arms to his shoulders and from his shoulders to his jaw where i cupped his face while kissing.

He licked over my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, giving him entrance. From this moment on, where his tongue started fighting with mine, I noticed some change in all of this.

"I will actually miss this." He whispered after a long long long while and pulled away, let me down. From 100 to 0 real quick.

My hair should be a mess by now, same as his. My lips burning, my heart racing.

"W-What do you mean? What will you miss?" I asked exhausted and leaned against the tree. Who would have thought that kissing could be so exhausting.

"your lips, your everything." Were the word which left his swollen gorgeous lips.

I flattered my eyes and looked at him but then rolled my eyes, "youre drunk. youre saying things you dont mean.."

He then looked away, "yeah sure, 'drunk'"

this little sentence got me a bit shocked but also confused.

><><><><
im so sorry for this short chapters but i just dont have the time for writing long ones. im so sorry..

also i have cramps and it hurts like hell and when im not dead already because of finns death flashbacks, then i am dead now because of these cramps. .—.

i love you all. 💞 - finn collins stan monique