17.

Nones pov.

*2 months later*

Things got better, a lot of easier in these 2 months. Ross calmed down with this whole Laura Thing. She wasnt worth it he thought always.

She just wasnt mentioned anymore, They all forgot about her, and it was for the best.

For him, she was just a girl he fucked, nothing more, nothing less. Yes okay they kissed a few times, He told her things she didnt have to know. He hugged her and they laughed together, but that actually wasn't the Ross Lynch, you know.

Okay like kissing was something meaningful, he always said to himself. He kissed girls every day, and they kissed him. It wasnt like she was his first kiss, or his first time having sex, Laura was one girl among lots of other girls.

Ross was still smoking, he was still drinking. Everything was the same. Fighting was still something he did when someone thought they could behave stupid towards him.

No one really cared about him. He wasnt famous, and even if, He would have been famous for being known as player. He was this typical 'bad boy.'

Nothing special. You know this stories, we all do. The bad boy falls in love with the good girl blablabla.

Yeah, no. when you thought he was like this, not with him, you were totally wrong.

Ross' Pov.

"Mr. Lynch!" My Maths teacher yelled, causing me to snick back into reality.

My eyes fluttered and I looked at her, "huh?" I said, not really caring what she actually wanted from me.

"I already called your name at least a billion times, can you tell us the solution for number 3.b on your paper?" I looked onto the sheet of paper she gave us in the beginning of the class.

I shrugged, "no."

"Then youre gonna do it live. Lets go, begin." She ordered and i began smiling. She thought i would actually do that.

"you have to take the square root of i dont know and multiply it with the summation of do it yourself and i dont care, and then you get the solution that i wont do what your ass is telling me." I said and my buddies began laughing, some others were like 'OOOOOHH'

"Good one." Jack whispered and I smirked, looking at my teacher. She gave me the death scare, yes she hated me.

"Mr. Lynch, youre gonna stay here after class!" I made her mad but I wasn't afraid of her. I began smirking more.

"So this is finally a date? Just you and me?" I said, much extra much provokation.

She looked at me, madly, before deciding to dont listen to me, then she asked someone else for the solution while me and my friends were laughing in the background.

-

Lauras Pov.

Today. I thought. I still cant believe that Vanessa and me were right now, driving bus to our new school. Words can't describe how excited i was! Vanessa on the other side played it all cool.