13.

"Ross.." I said quietly and stepped one step closer to him.

He looked up and watched me coming closer, but his mouth kept being shut.

Slowly i looked up and down at him, taking his hand and intertwining our fingers, that was when he swallowed.

"I cant.." He whispered.

He wasnt drunk. He kissed me because he wanted to kiss me. But i didnt get anything. all i knew was that he was something different, something special.

My gaze still was on him but he looked down. "Please talk to me.." I whispered back.

It seemed like talking in a normal voice would have been too rough and hard. Ross kept looking down but he pressed his eyes together, thinking pretty much.

I pressed his hands, "I know there is something you want to tell someone, but you cant because there is no one who you could trust.."

He looked up, finally. He did look hurt and kinda sad. There were so many new faces of him which i didnt know they existed.

"Im not good for you.." He repeated his own sentence he had already said to me once.

"You are the best for me.." I answered without even thinking what i have said.

He laughed light and looked down again, let go off my hands, "Im not good for anyone. I dont make people feel-" he looked up again, "happy or loved nor i make them smile because of me being me. I make them moan or scream my name in pleasur."

It hurt me more than it should have as he said that. But I couldn't let that get to me.

"You made me smile because you are the way you are. I know the real you, maybe you just dont know you by yourself, Ross.."

I saw his jaw clenching as i spoke this things. "Youre making me crazy!" He began yelling all of a sudden.

I swallowed and looked at him.

"You think you know me? you dont know me kitten! You dont know me at all! You think all i need is a stupid little girl like you? No, damn wrong! You think on the inside im lovely a-"

"I think on the inside you're broken!!" I yelled back at him, not even noticing tears running down my cheeks.

He called me a stupid little girl, yet he made me feel like i was a princess. What was this boy with his moodswings?

"Broken?!" He laughed and looked around before locking his eyes with mine, "You are the broken one because your damn parents dont care enough about you to come back!"

When he finished that little sentence all my sadness turned to hate and madness. I felt my jaw clenching and my hands were hurting because I digged my nails in the skin.

I ran to him and began punching him. I knew i had no chance against him but I pushed him and punched him while crying, "I told you that because i thought i can trust you!!"

Ross didnt do anything. He didnt punch back nor he tried to make me stop, i stopped by myself because i didnt have the strength to continue.

I broke down and pulled my legs up to my chest and hid my head in it, trying to stop crying.

"You cant trust me. No one can." He said, suddenly calm again.

"I-I didnt mea-" He began but i stopped him with looking up, hissing at him.

"Leave me alone, asshole!"

With everything what had happened on this weekend, this was the worst. He badmouthed my parents.

Ross swallowed and looked at me short before turning around and walking away.

-

Ross Pov.

I walked to my grandparents house. Fast, mad, hurt. I shut my door hard, turned to my bed.

I bit my teeth together, i heard them crunching. My heart beated so fast, i thought i would die due to a heart attack.

I wouldn't care anyways right now.

I took my bag and began throwing all my things in it.

Taking my phone i called one of my homies. "Sam, fetch me. I text you the address, Come as fast as possible." I waited for the answer and then hung up, sending him the address.

Doing the bag on my back i looked around in this room a last time before walking out, quietly i went to the kitchen.

I took a paper and a pen.

Mom, Dad. Im home. see you, Ross

I didnt write anything more. I didnt care.

I waited for Sam outside the house and once he arrived, i got in the car and we drove off.

loud music was on in there and this loud music mixed with my thoughts screaming inside of me, i got all mad again.

"Can you please turn off the music." I asked clenching my jaw.

He didnt hear me and my head began hurting.

"TURN OFF THE DAMN MUSIC!" I yelled at him and he looked at me shocked and turned it off finally.

"Wow, Lynch. Whats wrong?" Sam looked at the street again because he didnt want to cause an accident.

"Shut the fuck up and drive." I said and looked outta the window.