26.

*late night*

lauras pov.

I decided to not tell Vanessa or Rydel what happened because they would make a big drama outta it.

but i thought long, very very long, and i also decided to speak with him. If he let me or not.

I sat on his bed and waited for him. I read a book to do something in the time of waiting.

Then, at 11pm, I finally heard something. I sat up, since i fell asleep and looked to the door which opened short after.

When Ross entered the door, i got nervous but i just had to do it. It didnt leave me alone.

"Woah, kitten. you here?" He said smirking as he switched on the light.

"And on my bed, wow. Ready for a round 2 or what?" He closed the door and locked it, dressed off his shirt and walked closer to me, kinda came on top of me.

I pushed him away and looked at him, disgusted, "youre drunk."

He shrugged his shoulders and sat down next to me, "Yes, but that doesn't matter, let us have seeexxxx." He blurted out.

"Not while youre drunk." I said but then realized what i said, "Also not while youre not drunk actually."

I dont know why i not just left him, but something inside of me told me to try something.

There should be stages of drunkness.
A normal stage where youre just drunk and clumsy. Another stage where youre just very pervert and a lot more i think but theres another one i know.

The stage where you can ask the drunk person questions and because they don't know what they're saying, they could say the truth. I read that in many many books, i didnt know if it was true, but i would try it now.

"Ross?" I said, looking at him. He just sat there and looked to his hands and then looked up to me. His eyes were glassy and a bit red. I was a bit afraid of how much he has drank.

When i had his attention i tried a few first questions to which I already know the answer.

"Why did you ..finger me on the first day we met?" I asked carefully.

He didnt even think about what i asked when he already answered, "because i was a badboy and wanted to get you in bed."

I nodded, it was right.

"Okay. Was this also why you helped me with cleaning the house? because you wanted to have sex with me?"

"Yes. I would have done everything to sleep with you. So I pretended that i was a good boy when i was actually the bad boy."

Okay i was sure now that he said the truth, but when I thought about the answers he gave me, i got confused.

"Why do you keep saying you were a bad boy?" I said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Because im not longer one."

"What does this mean?"

"Ever since i met you, i have changed into a whole new person. I try to be a bad boy but i don't manage it. No matter how hard i try, With every girl, I wish it was you."

My heart skipped a beat, i didn't expect that at all. I bit my lip, thinking fast.

"Do you love me?" I dont know why i wanted to know this but i just did.

"No. No i dont love you, but i for sure have feelings for you. Everytime you look in my eyes, i could get lost in them. And when you touch me, I get shivers everywhere."