19.

*late in the night*

Ross Pov.

"Im not good for you." I said and was actually sad about that. How much I wished to be different. I didnt wanna be like that.

"You are the best for me!" She said and it sounded almost begging. Someone was begging for me to stay in their life.

*scene changes*

She ran away from me, but we both knew i was faster. She was so naive, running in my room. I laughed and so did she.

"Ross, please." She said and walked backwards, towards my bed. On the inside I smirked but i also felt so filled with happiness.

I laughed, "bad choice, right?" And with that i started walking too. Somewhen she fell onto my bed and i just jumped onto her, continued tickling her - what was the reason she ran away at all.

She screamed of laugher and i smiled big but then, she kissed me. She laid her god-ish lips onto mine and moved them.

(i know this is a boy kissing a girl but let us just

(i know this is a boy kissing a girl but let us just..)

I immediately lost control and started kissing back. This felt so freaking different.

*scene changes again*

"Hey um.." I said and was nervous like hell.

She turned around and rolled her eyes, "What do you want, face of a dougeback." She really hated me. And i totally understood that, after everything i have done, i wouldn't even look at me with my ass.

"I just, um, you know i just wanted.. fuck." I said frustrated and hit the wall next to us with my frists.

"What the hell, Ross?" She said and crossed her arms. "Hurry up with saying everything you want to say, Bell is waiting."

I took a breath before looking at her again, "I cant stop thinking about you

I took a breath before looking at her again, "I cant stop thinking about you. You're everything i think about. Since weeks! Everytime i close my eyes, i see you. Everything i smell, it smells like you. Im going crazy, Laura. I need you to be with me. I, I..I dont even know how to fucking do something like this."

"Come to the point, asshole."

"Fuck, Laura

"Fuck, Laura. I love you! Im so fucking in love with you and im not just saying it - im meaning it."

It was like she was blown away from my sudden outbreak of emotions. Her mouth dropped and she put her hand in front of it.

This was the hardest thing ive ever done. I never said these 3 words to someone after my ex girlfriend.

"Say something.." I begged for her to talk with me and took a step closer to her.

Tears started building themselves in her eyes. Fuck i couldnt see girls cry. I swallowed.

 I swallowed

"R-Ross..Im so sorry..b-but youre too late.." With that she showed me her ring. A ring with a big diamond in the middle.

"You're married?!" I asked and she nodded slowly, now probably feeling bad for me.

My heart stopped beating for a second. "No..No! no this cant be real. This isnt real!"

Shocked and bathed in sweat i sat up. I looked around. My chest rising up and down too fast.

"What the hell?" I said quietly and looked on the clock. It wrote 1:04am.

I took a breath and laid down onto my pillow. did i just dream about the girl i hate the most? and wtf was the third scene? Laura wasn't married? shes way too young!

My mind was going crazy.

*next day in school*

"Wow, Lynch. youre looking bad!" My buddy Ben said.

I laughed and we made our handshake, "Look at you, Harmon."

I sat down next to him and packed out my books.

"No seriously, what happened, did you sleep at all? youre having circles under your eyes as big as pigmalia's ass."

I just had to laugh again. Pigmalia was the nickname for some girl in our class. She was unpopular and fat. Her real name was amalia but we call her pigmalia.

The problem with her was that she did nothing against her weight. She just ate chocolate, everyday.

"I couldnt sleep,no."

*after school*

I went to the mall again, took a seat at the food lounge and just processed my dream.

Why did i dream of her? I mean i didnt dream of her ever and now where i saw her for a few minutes, i dream that shit?

I shook my head because I thought it was disgusting remembering that i said i loved her in that dream.

I would never ever say this again. Okay never ever probably is a pretty long time. But at least for the next 20 years.

And also i didn't freaking love her. I felt nothing for her.

Gosh why did i gave her my shirt. I thought and rolled my eyes. Stupid me.

*^*^*^*^*^*^

little update, i really really hope you like it, i bet you do¿ or not? well at least i know you wont like the new chapter of faking it ¿;)

fav line? 😌💓

thanks to kim for recommending tvd for gifs it really did its job ;b