5.

Ross Pov.

As I kissed her i could feel her heart stop beating for a second. I was hard trying to keep it a bit softly, Just to get her.

And i did, she began moving her lips with mine. I smirked inside of me and put passion in it while coming closer to her.

I felt that she was nervous as hell, she thought a lot. This girl kissed me back, even when her head told her not to. She had no chance.

She knew I was what i was, but she kissed my lips anyways and as I lifted her up, she freaking wrapped her legs around my waist.

Her arms were around my neck but she moved them to my shoulders as i started rubbing my cock a bit against her.

I was good at teasing, and it was actually pretty simple. When you wanted to have sex, didnt matter with who. mostly you just gotta turn them on. then they were begging for you to fuck them.

She stopped kissing and tilted her head back, i looked at her, she looked awesome like that, even when she had her eyes closed.

gosh she was such an easy one, it was almost unfair.

I let her down and moved my hand to her thigh, thats when she fluttered her eyes. Her heart began beating faster. Slowly I traced along her inner thigh, she got a bit wet already.

"R-Ross..I-I cant.." She said beneath her breaths because meanwhile i was stroking the area above her clit. She knew she shouldn't be doing that with me.

She belonged to the kind of girls who wore boxers as pyjama. nice.

This beauty got wet and my smirk stretched just more.

"You know you want this, stop fighting against it." I whispered, because i noticed how hard she tried to not get turned on, but then closed her eyes again and relaxed.

I had her in my hands, like she was my marionette.

I locked the door with my hand while the other one was driving her inner thigh up and down, slowly.

She got chills all over her body, "R-Ro.."

I kissed her again, slowly but with passion. She bit in my lip and kissed back. God she was so turned on.

There was a heat between us as i slipped my hand into her boxer.

She swallowed in the kiss and i felt her chest rising up and down. Then I entered one finger into her, starting to curl around.

She let out a moan. Her moan voice was wonderful. Every moaning voice is like music in my ears, hers was different. dont ask me how the fuck a moaning voice could be different than others. moaning is moaning

She didnt want me to do it, i felt it. I was going to change it. I entered another finger and slowly rubbed her clit.

She tilted her head back again. Her neck, i wanted to kiss it, and suck it. But I didn't.
not now.

I fastened it and she was dripping wet, "R-Ross.." this girl moaned my name.

I just got faster and soon her thighs were shaking and her moans got a bit louder.

"I never got your name." I asked smirking, knowing she was going to cum.

"my-my name is.." then she began screaming, "Laura!" with that she released and I licked my finger.

"See you later, Laura." I smirked, took my clothes and left her alone.

I did that because i knew tomorrow was going to be great.

-
Lauras Pov.

I breathed hard. My chest rising up and down as i looked after him.

He fingered me, he kissed me and he freaking made me cum for him. I felt ashamed but at the same time so good.

It felt so fucking good. It was heaven and at the same time i was sad it was over.

My lips burned and my thoughts were a mess. I never thought that this would happen, never in a thousand years.

Laura, you cant fall for him i thought. youre never going to see him again.

maybe having fun wasnt such a bad idea? I needed to cool off because i was sweating and i still felt so pleasured.

I locked the door again and took the shower i wanted to take before this happened.

*^*^*^*^*^
its chapter 5 and it happened and in my other story faking it, this didnt happen yet. hahha bad boy stories are something great, huh? i know i know this wasnt good but yeah..

comment fav line ;)

qotd: hazelnut or nougat chocolate?

I LOVE YOU, monique 🔥❤️