27.

FAVORITE LINE PLEASE PLEASE DJFJA

*one week later*

ross pic

ever since the thing with Laura last week. I haven't talked with her and always walked a big curve around her.

Of course that was pretty hard when you consider that we were living in the same building.

I felt hella weird after she left, i felt alone and also empty. I didnt know what she had done with me but i wasn't sure if i didnt like it.

I shook my head and continued making myself food.

"Ross." Laura said and came into the kitchen.

Laura tried to talk to me ever since last week but i kept ignoring her.

I took my sandwich in my mouth and looked at her short with a sarcastic look and walked past her.

"Ross what the hell! can you fucking stop now?! youre so childish gosh!" she screamed madly.

I stopped walking and took the sandwich outta my mouth, "just dont talk to me. Okay? leave me alone." I said, turned around and ran up the stairs.

I couldnt talk to her, i didnt know why but my mind told me it would be a very bad idea.

I closed my door behind me and sat down onto the bed, started eating my sandwich, took my phone and just checked social media.

A few minutes later i received a message, i didnt click onto it but the pop up message..well.. popped up.

Brunette Bitch: Ross, we have to talk. I am freaking serious.

i rolled my eyes, and switched away.

Brunette Bitch: I know youre reading this. You cant avoid me forever. We have to clear what ever is between us.

I flexed my jaw and madly clicked onto her chat. I read the messages over and over again 'whatever is between us' No Laura.

There is absolutely NOTHING between us. We aren't friends, we aren't lovers, We aren't sexual partners, We are nothing. Dont you get it?! leave. me. alone.

i answered fast. i didnt even understand why she tried talking to me. I broke her heart, i stole her virginity. I used her, yet she wanted to get things clear between us.

Brunette Bitch: There is, Ross. And you know that. I cant do this anymore.

Confused i looked at the message. What the hell was wrong with her.

What do you mean with
you cant do this anymore?

to be honest, i was a big afraid of the answer. I waiteda few minutes but when she didnt answer, i somehow felt like something was wrong.

Laura?? Is everything okay?!?

Fucking answer me!!!!

then i finally saw 'typing...' and i was a bit relieved. I dont know, i probably thought she wanted to hurt herself. I couldn't imagine this.
I stayed on her chat just because i wanted to make sure what she wanted.

Brunette Bitch: Meet me in the garden at 10pm. Its freaking important. Im walking to Bellamy now.

The fact that she wrote and even mentioned his name made me so fucking mad, the sandwich in my hand slightly..well..doesnt matter.
I wanted to punch his ugly face and kill him for everything he has done to me.