23.

fave line 😏😏😏

*a few days later*

"ugh Ross." She moaned and tilted her head back to give me better access.

My hand laid around her waist and slightly grabbed it while my mouth sucked her neck.

Her legs were wrapped around my torso and as soon as i found her sweet spot, she pulled on my hair and tightened the grip around my lower body.

I smirked and laid her down, slowly, careful and moving my lips to hers while my hands moved south.

Girls were like butter in my hands. You kiss them, deep the kiss and touch her a bit and she would do anything.

"Uh." She moaned out again when she felt my fingers above her intensiv body part.

"Shh, Babe." I whispered.

Courtney giggled lightly and laid her head onto the pillow. I slowly entered her and what happened after this, stayed in this room.

•Ross•

I walked around in the city, buying a few things. I was glad that i didnt see bellamy yet because to be honest. i hated this guy more than anything.

"Ross!" Someone screamed behind me.

Confused i turned around and exact in this moment, the person the scream came from jumped on me, wrapped their legs around my torso and pressed their lips on mine.

The back pack i held in my hand fell on the ground to hold her.

Still confused i pulled away, "um Laura?"

Laura giggled and moved her hands trough my hair, "i missed you." Her eyes met mine then.

"Excuse me, im a bit confused." I said and let her down, took my backpack. "can you explain why you just kissed me?"

Its not that I didn't like it. i did because kissing is one of my favorite things, but this kiss wasnt like 'hey lets fuck'

"You remember when you kissed me in front of my house? I felt that there was more than just your 'youre helping me to calm down when you touch me' thingy. I think -no.. Im sure, that you like me." She smiled and slightly pushed me.

I frowned and laughed a bit, "Laura. Baby. Kitten." I began, smirking at her, "yes i like you, youre cool, good in bed - an even better kisser but theres no such a thing like love inside of me."

"What makes you so sure, Shor?" She said, coming closer to me. "On this weekend, you not only broke my heart, you also showed me so many weaknesses and loopholes of this whole badboy image you try to keep, I could make you fall for me within seconds." She said, in such a sexy voice i thought i would fall over her immediately, but then I realized what she said.

"wow wow Princess, what drove into you? you seem so sure about yourself." I leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear, "thats hot."

"Pff, Ross. I looked trough you right on the first day i met you. If you remember, you said youll miss me. You said youd miss everything. Im sure you didnt act this part, honey." She walked around me.

I rolled my eyes but before i knew, i was pressed against some house we stood in front of.

"You know nothing, Laura." I looked in her eyes and she began smirking again.

what happened to her? she was so different.

"I know more than you think, Rossy." she walked to me, not breaking the eye contact.

"I know that you love it when some girl pulls on your hair, especially your little hairs." When she finished it, she began playing with my baby hairs and yes it was true. I loved this. It was a huge turn on.

"That means nothing, every boy loves that." I said, i was feeling a bit uncomfortable i had to say.

"You want to fuck me, right? You'd love to see me naked again. Pressing your body against mine."

"What? Laura is this you?!" I was so freaking confused. I didnt get this situation.

"Say yes and youll get me. Just you and me. It's simple." She came closer and was just inches away from my lips. "Say yes."

I looked at her and with every second her hot breath met my face, i got weaker. I closed my eyes when she was about to kiss me.

"Ye-"

that was when my alarm went off. I sat up within 2 seconds and do you know this when you stood up too fast and all you see is black? i had this right now.

I pressed my eyes together for a few seconds before opening them again and turning my alarm off.

Then i looked around, seeing courtney laying next to me, naked. I was hella confused.

"Ross?" She said sleepy and I turned around to her.

"Sorry, I forgot to turn the alarms off yesterday. This is one bad habbit of me, also a reason why im always already awake at 8am in the morning on weekends." I sighed.

Courtney rubbed her eyes and sat up, kissed my shoulder, "Its okay, i gotta go anyways." then she pulled away and stood up, "Im looking forward for the next time, Bad boy." She gave me a wink and took her clothes, dressed them on.

I looked at her. she was skinny, like seriously skinny. She didnt have that big curves. Not like Laura. Laura had beautiful curves.

Before i could realize, the door closed and i came back to reality. I looked around.

"I had my first dream of Laura Marie Marano." I said to myself. I couldn't really believe this.

In my dream, Laura wasnt like her. She was like a bitch. I mean what i dreamed what hot, very very hot, but this just wasnt her.

"Fuck, Ross. Youre messed up." I took my head into my hands and groaned loudly.

^*^*^*^*^*^
i can smell raura happening here.

or not?;)

guys i love you all so much, youre the best. (ok i mean..evan peters but...)

I saw me before you yesterday, omg this movie omg i cried rivers omg it was so beautiful. in my opinion its also better than the fault in our stars. I mean I LOVE tfios i read the book within 2 days and watched the movie afterwards in the cinema, but i didnt cry in the cinema. But i cried during me before you. And I laughed so much💕

also GERMANY WON woho 🇩🇪
i mean idc about soccer but well

im tired, but you dont know me else lol

love you all so much youre my inspiration thank you for everything

FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA
@ maiaslullaby on twitter
@ monismaia on snapchat
@ breakinglife & @ onlyraura on insta