2.

*after school*

I was going over the schoolyard and 3 girls were standing in front of my car.

Smirking I walked to them, "can i do something for you?"

They walked a step by side and i did my bag in the back of the car before turning towards them again.

"Actually we just wanted to ask if you really cant come to Stacys Party today?" The girl asking was curling her hair with her finger.

I shook my head, "No, I'd love to, But I also cant sneak out. My parents know my tricks meanwhile and yeah..long story."

The other girl rolled her eyes, "sad thing. maybe another time?"

I smirked and nodded my head, "It would be a pleasure. And now please, i gotta go."

Thats when the girls walked away and i looked after them. Hot girls with big asses.

Then i sat down in my car and drove off. I drove home and went inside the house.

"I'm home!" I said and ran upstairs in my room. A few seconds later i heard steps coming closer and in the next second Rydel stood in the door.

I rolled my eyes and turned around, "whats wrong, beloved sisterheart?"

She stood there with her arms crossed, "Just wanted to check something." Rydel came closer and sniffed at me.

"Wow, Rydel. any complexes?" I pushed her away from me.

She looked in my eyes, "you smoked."

Laughing I rolled my eyes, "duuh." Then I turned around and unpacked my bag.

"you promised us to stop!" My bigger sister was so overprotective. It was annoying the hell outta me.

"Rydel, baby. I dont know if you know what 'an addiction' is, but let me explain it to you." I began and faced her again, "Its hard to stop."

"You're stupid enough that youre sleeping with all those girls, but are you seriously that stupid to kill yourself?"

I groaned and pulled my shirt over my head, "I'm alive, right? Could you do me a favor and leave me alone? I need to change before we go to our boring grandparents."

I walked to my closet, she saw my back and i did that on purpose. she should see the scratches and marks all the girls left on it. I took a new shirt and turned around to her again, looked at her waiting, "Byeeee." I said waving.

Then she finally left my room and i could change

^*^*^*^*^*^*^
2nd chapter right here! If you're already waiting for raura. in the next chapter they will meet ;) stay tuned!!

i hope you like it so far. i love writing bad ross, maybe im not good in it, but i love it. 💅🏿🎉

qotd: starbucks or not?

yours sincerely, moni 🌿🌙❤️