20.

*a week later*

"Yo Lynch, wanna hang out tonight, a bit drinking with the kids from the other school?"

"When its about drinking im always in." I said smirking, "see you then."

-

ever since I met Laura a few days ago, i didn't have the desire to sleep with other girls. It was weird because actually everytime i saw a hot girl, my dick kind of owned me.

But ever since then, when I saw a hot girl, nothing happened. I didnt feel anything. Not even some spark of excitement.

Was it because of Laura or simply because I finally managed it to stop. I didnt wanna be a sex addict already months ago, but i was like i was. It belonged to me. I dont say i didnt like it, because i really did.

Especially with Laura. When her soft hands moved trough my hair and over my chest, it felt like I was in heaven.

wait what?

I shook my head and sighed, taking a sip of my starbucks. Something about her just was hella different.

No, i didnt love her. I knew how love felt and this clearly wasnt love. We werent even friends and we hated each other.

I scrolled trough my phone because of boredom. many pics of girls, one to two little pornos. dont get me wrong, but pornos with 2 girls are really really hot. and i also had screenshots.

I furrowed my eyes as i saw a screenshot of a twitter profile. I remembered the day when i stalked Lauras twitter user and found her singing. Her voice was like the voice of an angel, so soft and so beautiful.

I liked music, music was something i could put all my feelings in. I liked singing, for me alone it was something what made me feel free.

I closed my camera roll and opened twitter. just because of curiosity i went to her profile again. I scrolled down.

Laura made many new friends in this one week attending her new school. Seems like she was getting a bit popular.

i rolled my eyes. Of course, she was hot.

I saw a retweet of her. She retweeted some boy. His twitter name was @ bellamyblake01, his tweet said, "spending a bit time with my favorite seat neighbor and my best homies." and a picture was attached.

I raised my eyebrows as i klicked on it, it took a while to load but in the end it did.

Laura was sitting next to him, laughing, holding a beer bottle in the hand. It was blurry and it looked like it was taken in movement. Like these pics you see on apps like tumblr and stuff.

Since when the fuck is she drinking!? she didnt even drink when we all were drinking with my siblings!

I didnt like this. What if she also smoked ? she wasnt allowed to do this. I looked up and around and you wont believe it,but she sat in starbucks on one of these little couches.

This was a big big coincidence but i had to go to her. I stood up and took my starbucks, walked over to her.

Laura sat there, having her notebook placed on the table and having her headphones in her ears. It looked like she was doing homework.

I walked behind of her and tapped on her shoulder, she slightly jumped but then turned around and rolled her eyes, took one headphone outta her ear, "what the fuck do you want here?"

"Im sorry but this is my standard coffee shop."

"Oh, i didnt know you owned this shop, my bad." she said annoyed amd put her headphone in her ear again.