Chapter 27.

There he stood in the open doorway across from me, shock bearing down upon his face while a expression so blank it was like he had suddenly stopped functioning like a normal human being.

"Sis? What are you... never mind that, what was that thing you just did to yourself?" William spoke as his hand shook slightly, alcohol swishing back and fourth within the recently filled canteen. I just glanced at him with weary eyes before my mind went fuzzy as I kept trying to keep a hold of consciousness, by then I could hear Olivia's muffled screams echoing through my mind. Her pleads to know what was going on and what's wrong with me, at first it felt like one of the minor cases of dizziness whenever I used my powers on myself which usually resolved with me clenching onto my scalp for dear life but this felt... different, I couldn't feel any power surges from my healing abilities but I could feel some sort of pain. Like somebody was badly injured or something and they were pleading for help telepathically. 

"Sis? Sis? What's wrong? Please sis, answer me!"  William spoke as rushed over to my side, keeping a firm hold on me while I felt my pupils narrow almost into slits like a snake. Faint images of what appeared to be a tavern full of people bar fighting along with the view of some sort of bird like creature flying over a legion of pines flashed through my eyes like vertigo. Someone was trying to contact me, not physically but mentally. The question is who was the person that was trying to contact me? Who was the one sending me all these fogged up images of people fighting and someone escaping by riding something quite large? "Please... make it stop! OLIVIA!" I barked before everything flashed through my eyes and fell helpless to the darkness awaiting me, embracing around its warming arms against my own will. It felt like I was going to die till I could faintly make out a voice... a voice so strange yet so familiar to me like I had met the person once or twice. "Well look what the wolf drag's in..." The voice spoke before a male figure approached from within the black void, his hair almost as scruffy as it was before. "Fancy meeting you in the void... again. Well not really much of a choice since something sent you down here and this time it wasn't me or Olivia." He spoke before offering a hand towards me in a half hearted way. It was Adam!

"Adam? Wait a minute... If you weren't the one that sent me into this empty blank space then who did? " I sputtered out as I took ahold of his hand and hoisted myself upwards, feeling his hardened gaze fall onto me. Even though he was a expert in dreamscapes, he even appeared as clueless as I was. " I have no idea, usually I only travel to this void is mostly to talk to Olivia or just end up doing some of her dirty work, otherwise nothing else." He spoke before glancing off into the darkness surrounding us both. "Do you happen to remember anything before you got sent down here?" He then asked out of the blue, his sharp hawk like eyes tracing themselves back towards me like knives carving on a moving stone reel. Even if I did tell him, it probably wouldn't make to much of a difference anyway so what if I didn't?

"Not much really, all I remember was feeling a lot of adrenaline pulsing through my body while images were flashing through my eyes like wildfire. It felt like I was about to end up on my death bed from the amounts of excruciating pain that was emitting from it. Next thing I know, I end up falling here and seeing you face to face." I responded back to the question, rubbing my head slightly before Adam almost rushed up towards me like a moving truck. "Wait... images? What kind of images?" He blurted out suddenly, his eyes pondering in curiosity. " Well mostly ones that appeared to look like people fighting in a bar while some of the others looked like someone fleeing on the back of some sort of bird like creature. It felt like someone was trying to show me something through telepathic communication or whatever that kind of stuff is." I spoke calmly as i felt him breathing heavily down my chest. He hesitated to say something but refused to allow it to slip from his lips and backed away from me. "Well... It might sound crazy but someone somehow managed to send you a telepathic panic link or TPL if you may call it to you by some random chance. Normally only people like you and your siblings would be able to use such a rare power like that, let alone to be able to foresee a clear connection like you witnessed. To be honest, I used to be someone who could control that kind of power once. but those were the rebellious youthful days so I won't really make a gigantic speech on that." He then spoke theoretically, raising a hand to his chin as he almost appeared lost in thought. Wait a minute... He had a power like that? Now that's something I'd like to know a little more, beside the fact on just Who was this dream hunter guy anyway.

" A Telepathic panic link? It sounds like a bit of a stretch, then again always expect the unexpected when your reality is like mine." I spoke as I shrugged slightly, muttering the last few words so he wouldn't hear them. Wait, he did say that Olivia and him often talk in this blank void so maybe he might be able to summon her too! Poor thing is probably panicking to all heck right now since she had lost contact with me so maybe if she does appear, it might give her a little relief as well. "Hey, you said that you and Olivia often come to this void correct?" I asked him with a calm tone, my eyes narrowing slightly as a smile crept onto my face. He glanced at me with a puzzled expression before he responded "Yes, why do you ask?" I then chuckled slightly "Well last time ive heard from her was when I had that TPL a few minutes ago and probably left her panicking like mad, so maybe if you could somewhat make a TPL with her maybe she might come by and feel a little relieved. For all I know, I might as well be running around as a crazed wolf with Olivia panicking while my siblings are chasing after me." I explained before glancing towards the darkened world around me enveloped in it's black curtains, seeing nothing but a burdened wasteland around me. Adam thought for a second before snapping his fingers as in having an Idea. "It might be a good idea actually, plus I was going to ask Olivia about something anyways so its pretty much the stroke of good luck. however, it would be hard for both you and her to keep control of the same body while your both physically here." He spoke before concentrating a little bit, his eyes squinting slightly before tightening his face as if it was about to get slapped.  

"Okay! Okay! Now can you stop pulling my face before it gets weird for us both here. By the way, Gale says that she is alright... just had a TPL mental shock so you don't need to worry."  He spoke before the grips of his face loosened and his breathing evened out, it sounds like Olivia is quite relieved that I was alright and wasn't physically hurt nor mentally but wait... I need to gain back control of my body so I needed to get Olivia off the reigns and allow me to regain full control. Somehow I guessed Adam read my mind since I felt Olivias presence growing near. As he glanced over towards me, I tipped my head in thanks before I slowly began to vanish without sight.

Olivia was coming here

And I was gaining back control

The next thing I knew, small spears of light came crashing through the void and before I could even realize it. I felt the cold slowly taking a grip onto me as consioussness was coming around for me to grasp on to.