Ten minutes later Devyn called me.

D- Hey we are almost there

C- Okay hurry up I don't want to be here alone anymore

D- What happened

C- I'll tell you when you get here just get here fast

D- Okay bye

C- Bye

          I then then went on Netflix ( Riverdale ). I watched Riverdale for about an 20 minutes. I then heard a knock on the front door. I got up and opened the front door. I saw Devyn and Katrina at the door. I told them that Kailee went out somewhere but she will be back soon.  

Kailee's POV

           I ran into Blu Jam Cafe. Everyone turned around and started at me. I then walked over to the cash register. " Hello" Is aid while looking at the boy who was at the cash register. " hey how can I help you miss "He said " I heard that you guy where looking for employees" I said "yeah I will get the manger right know " he said while walking to the back. two minutes later the boy came out the a lady who looked like she was twenty to twenty-one. " Hello can I get your name miss" she asked " Kailee" I said " okay if you will come back here with me for a bit I would like to ask you some questions" she said while walking towards the back, I then followed after her. 

    " Okay my name is Jennifer Morrison, I am the manger of Blu Jam cafe And yes we are looking for more employed, I would love to see yo work here so maybe we can schewel something for next weekend" she said " Yeah that would be perfect thank you very much" I said getting up and leaving. I then got in the car and drove back home. I called Christina

K: Hey I'm almost home are the girls there

C: Yeah they are I have something to tell all of you guys so hurry up its important

K: Mk I'm going to be there soon

C: Okay see ya 

K: See ya

       I hung up and put my phone in my purse an drove home. I keep getting notifications from Instagram. When I was around the corner of my house someone called me. I turned down  the music and looked at my phone and it said Privet number. I just let it go to voice mail and I will call it later. 

Christina's POV

            I wanted to tell them what happened with me and Cameron when Kailee left. ten minutes later I heard Kailee's car pull up to the drive way, she opened the door with her spar key that her brother made for her. Kailee walked into the room and locked the door behind her. Everyone sat down on the bed and looked at me " so what happened what do you need to tell us" Devyn asked Kailee and Katrina just looked at me. 

               " So when Kailee left to go to Blu Jam Cafe Cameron came in the room. I didn't know why he came into the room, and then he started to walk up to me and started acting weird and I asked him what he was doing and he just sat next to then he kept on tell my how hot I am and he knows I'm with Corbyn. I told him what the fuck he is doing and he just kept on trying to touch me and tell me that I love him and not Corbyn then I started to try to push him off. Then he started screaming at I screamed back, Then I told him to get out and to never talk to  me and he left. I just thought at least Kailee should know" I said while everyone's mouth was opened in shock. "I'm so sorry Christina" Kailee said while they all gave me a hug. The Cameron came in and looked at me " Hey Kailee your mail is on the kitchen counter if you want it" he said while walking out of the door.

               Kailee went out and got her mail and threw it on her night stand. We then went on Instagram and started posting a whole bunch of stuff.