Doubts

One o'clock in the morning a red-eyed Robin carried a screaming Serena and Keyon trying to get them to stop crying.

"Please go to sleep, shut up. Y'all up all night and sleep all day why can't you be like AJ?"

Keyon screamed louder and Robin said "Y'all not hungry, y'all don't wanna sleep, y'all aren't dirty what do you want!?"

Robin set the crying babies down and frantically searched the room and jogged to his room, returning with two blankets. Robin swaddled Keyon and Serena in them and held them to his chest. "Shhhhh. Shhhh." Robin said.

Robin walked the babies throughout the apartment as he did they quieted little by little. Robin briefly looked at AJ, still asleep and laid on his bed with Keyon and Serena still on his chest looking around the room and at Robin. Serena yawned.

Kenya knocked on the apartment door and Kenny who hopping and visibly excited said "C'mon open the door!"

The door unlocked and creaked open revealing Robin with bags under his eyes and messy hair, bottle feeding AJ. Robin yawned and opened the door wider for Kenya and Kenny to come inside.

"Need help Robin?" Kenya said.

Robin groaned and passed AJ to Kenya and sat on the couch with Keyon and Serena.

While Kenya fed AJ, Kenny said to Robin "Can I hold one?"

Robin picked up Serena and said "Here."

Kenny smiled and carried his niece looking at her round brown eyes.

"Support her head." Robin said picking up Keyon.

"Ok." Kenny nodded.

"Uh Kenny why don't you take Serena in the other room?" Kenya said.

"Mom are you gonna talk about something I don't need to hear? Cause I'm old enou-"

"Now Kenny." Kenya said.

"Yes mom." Kenny said.

Kenya sat next to Robin and said "You alright?"

"No." Robin yawned.

"Tell me what's wrong." Kenya said.

"It's nothing I can't handle Ms.Kenya I can handle this." Robin said.

"Robin you look horrible are the babies wearing you out?" Kenya said.

Robin sighed and said "Yeah."

"They aren't going to for too long wait till they start talking." Kenya said.

"Ok." Robin said.

"You want Amir here with you?" Kenya said.

Robin purses his lips, raised his eyebrows and shrugged.

"Robin I've known you for over a year you still don't feel comfortable enough to talk to anyone about how you feel?" Kenya said, with clear concern.

"I'm going to be a terrible parent." Robin said.

Kenya looked confused.

"I never had anybody to teach me to do anything so how would I know how to do this? I wanna say I learned something from my aunts but not really and I wanted to try copying you but Kenny and Amir aren't babies." Robin said.

Kenya sighed.

"And that's not it either, I don't feel like myself I'm so tired and sad and anxious. I probably have postpartum depression what if I neglect my children and they die?" Robin said rubbing his dry, red eyes.