Consequences

I love the song above and it's so fitting for this particular chapter.

Robin and Monica were on the train and Robin received the usual text he was dreading.

Daddy🤓💪🏾🍆💦💦💦:Wya
Robin:I'm at school I have detention
Daddy🤓💪🏾🍆💦💦💦:For what
Robin:I called my teacher cattle and she took offense
Daddy🤓💪🏾🍆💦💦💦:You fucking rude asf😂😂😂😂
Daddy🤓💪🏾🍆💦💦💦:You coming to see me
Robin and Monica were near their stop and Robin texted
Robin:Yes as soon as I get out of here I can't text the teacher is looking right at me
Daddy🤓💪🏾🍆💦💦💦:See you babe

Monica stared at the clinic and said "Let's go."

Once inside Robin and Monica approached the nurse at the counter and Monica said "I have an appointment with Dr.Barber."

"Name?" The nurse asked.

"Monica Hall."

"Sit down, he'll be with you in a moment." She said.

"Monica are you ok?" Robin asked.

"I'm fine! Sorry, I really want to get this over with." Monica said.

"Don't worry about it, this is serious business you're getting an abortion." Robin said.

"And guess what else? I gotta go out here and get this nigga money after I leave. I have a marvelous fucking life." Monica huffed.

Robin didn't know what to say to Monica so he just held her hand and Monica held his.

"Hall! Monica Hall!" The nurse said.

Monica and Robin got up and followed the nurse to the doctor's room A white man about 5'10 with blue eyes and short wavy brown hair stood up from his chair and said "Ms.Hall."

"Yes. I brought my friend with me for support is that bad?" Monica asked.

"Not at all it young women usually bring a friend for moral support, it wouldn't be the first time." He said with a smile. He reached out to shake Robin's hand and said "I'm Doctor Barber."

"Hello my name is Robin."

"What accent is that?" Dr.Barber asked.

"Accent? Oh I'm from New Orleans." Robin said.

"Oh, Monica would you like to speak about the procedure just you and I? Dr.Barber asked.

"No I want Robin to stay." Monica said.

"Alright, Monica when we spoke on the phone you were very insistent on getting this abortion done may I ask why?" Dr.Barber asked.

"I don't want it, I don't want his child. The father forced me and now I'm here."

"You were raped Ms.Hall?" Dr.Barber asked.

"I'm not sure what I can call it, I mean if you don't fight back anymore, I'm not reporting anything." Monica said.

"That's fine Ms.Hall this isn't the first and unfortunately not the last I've heard that scenario many a time and unless a patient wants me to I say nothing to authorities that's Doctor, Patient confidentiality."