Confrontation

Rico in the Media above.

Amir was getting to class and a minute later Jermaine sat next to him and said "Y-yo Amir."

"Wassup." Amir said dapping him.

"I a-a-ain't h-hear f-fr-rom y-you i-in a m-m-minute man." Jermaine said.

"Yo we see each other in school everyday." Amir said.

"Y-yeah n-n-n-nigga s-school a-and t-that's i-i-it, y-you don't ev-ever w-wanna ch-ch-chill or s-smoke or n-nothing and w-w-when I'm at your h-h-house y-your m-m-mom g-g-giggles and s-says Amir's gone. I kn-know you d-doing s-s-something cause y-you don't ever g-go nowhere."

"Listen I'm sorry man but I been hanging out with Robin." Amir said.

"Y-you s-smashing ole' c-c-country w-white b-boy?" Jermaine said.

"Yo I don't think they hear you up the street." Amir said.

"He r-racist? I m-m-mean h-he seemed c-c-cool b-but how w-would it f-f-feel t-to b-b-be fucking a r-r-racist? I h-h-hope h-he ain't o-one of th-them w-white people th-th-that think they can s-say n-n-nigga cause h-he talk like black with that N-new Orleans a-accent."

"Yo Jermaine man he ain't racist and I've never heard him say nigga but if I do I'm cutting his ass off but I know he wouldn't." Amir said.

Jermaine's voice got low and he said "So Amir w-w-what about our m-money?"

"Nigga what mon-" Amir's mind went to the $10,000 and he remembered the threatening email he got and his mistake of telling Robin.

"Jermaine I'm gonna tell you something don't tell nobody you here me?" Amir asked.

"Yeah w-what?" Jermaine asked.

"I only got half I was gonna get the other half but the white lady got shot in her head." Amir said.

"Y-y-you s-s-s-saw h-her g-g-get sh-shot in h-her head?!" Jermaine asked, his yelling caused people to stare at the both of them.

"Nigga shut up." Amir said through gritted teeth.

"Amir you saw somebody get shot in the head?" A girl said.

"Continue barely reading that book and mind your fucking business 10 years of school and your ass still at a 2nd grade reading level then barely graduate only to work at a call center or CNA till you die." Amir said.

"Fuck your ashy black ass Amir!" She said.

"See? Not even smart enough to make a good comeback." Amir said.

Jermaine laughed but stopped and asked "Y-you s-saw h-h-her get sh-shot?"

"No I just saw her body and got the fuck out of there." Amir said.

"Y-yo y-you th-think s-she was a spy or s-something?" Jermaine asked.

"A spy? Really nigga? A spy that would hire a random citizen instead of one of their professionals to handle it?" Amir said.

"M-maybe sh-she c-couldn't d-do you e-e-even kn-know w-w-what's on th-th-that drive?" Jermaine said.

"Nope and I ain't going to. It's smarter to not know if what's on that drive is worth getting a bitch killed it can keep that secret." Amir said.

"You s-s-still g-got it?" Jermaine said.

"Yeah it's in my drawer man." Amir said.

"D-damn m-m-man y-you ain't s-s-scared? This some ole' spy mu-mu-murder mystery shit." Jermaine said.