Entrance into Hell

5 Years ago
"Grandad look!" Amir shouted coming in his Mother's house.

"What you want boy all that yelling." He laughed.

"I won this contest out of all the teenagers in the city!" Amir said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"It's the young scholar's award I sent in a essay and it won I get $500, a trophy and to shake the mayor's hand at a banquet!" Amir said.

"That's my boy! You know why you won?" He asked.

"Cause I'm the smartest man in the world." Amir said.

"That's right! I knew you was special when your mother had you, you better than all them other kids." He said hugging Amir.

"Thanks grandad!" Amir said.

"You wanna celebrate?" He asked.

"But grandad the Banquet isn't till Friday." Amir said.

"So? We can celebrate now, the genius earned it."

"Grandad can I come?" Kenny asked.

"Sorry Ken this is for Amir he worked hard to get it. Maybe some other time son ok?" He said.

"Ok." Kenny said.

Amir and Jermaine sat in class without much do to, the school year was near it's end and the students were doing whatever they wanted. Jermaine and Amir were on their phones and Amir texted Robin
Amir:What you doing today?

👬Robin🕊💞💞💦💦:Um why?

Amir:You wanna chill again?

👬Robin🕊💞💞💦💦:Yes

Amir:You wanna meet me at McDonald's from last time?

👬Robin🕊💞💞💦💦:Kk ttyl

"Y-your title for him i-in your phone is s-s-so gay y-you t-t-tweeking man." Jermaine laughed.

Amir struck Jermaine in his stomach making Jermaine wince in pain but he still laughed at Amir then punched Amir's side.

"Mr.Parker, Mr.Davis what is so funny? Would you like to share with the rest of the class?" The teacher asked.

"Uh no this joke may be too confusing for you to understand seeing as how you were smart enough to go to college but not smart enough to get a better paying job." Amir said.

Some kids laughed and The teacher mumbled to herself "C'mon June, C'mon June you're almost here you're almost here."

Jermaine laughed and said "W-why you s-tay s-shitting on these teacher's existences l-like that?"

"They ain't gonna have to worry about me for much longer J." Amir said.

"S-so w-w-what was y-y-you t-talking to b-bae about, elephant?" Jermaine laughed.

"Nothing we-wait a minute, why the fuck am I answering you? Me and him just gonna chill today." Amir said.

"C-c-chill or chill?" Jermaine asked.