Happy Birthday!

"Amir! Amir! Amir!" Kenny said shaking Amir.

"What man?! Shit!" Amir said covering his head with his pillow.

"The firemen here." Kenny said.

Amir did hear sirens and asked "Here?" Referring to their house.

"No." Kenny said.

"Then who cares and get out." Amir said getting comfortable in his bed again.

"No Amir they're at Ms.Natasha's house!" Kenny said.

Amir sprang out his bed and poked his head out the window and saw that Natasha's house was ablaze and a thick plumes of black smoke rising from each window.

"Fuck!" Amir put sweatpants and slides on and ran downstairs and out the house.

Kenny was putting a shirt and pants on to follow him.

Amir pushed past people looking at the house burn and yelled "Robin!" Amir made a dash for the house but a firefighter his height grabbed him "Are you insane son?!" He asked.

"Robin is in there you gotta let me get through!" Amir said struggling to get free.

"Son, you'll burn to death! We already took two people out of there!"

"Where are they?" Amir asked.

"Over there in the ambulance." The man said.

Amir jogged to the ambulance and saw Ryan wrapped in towel and Quavon laid up inside of the vehicle.
"I don't give a fuck about them." Amir said.

Amir tried to go in the house again but a different firefighter grabbed Amir.
"What the hell are you doing it's a fire!" He said.

"My boyfriend is in there!" Amir said.

"Son there are two other people in there you're just gonna have to wait for them to come out." He said.

Amir looked at the blazing house with trepidation bracing himself for whatever news he was going to get.
Amir heard "Oh my god!" He knew it was his mother.

"Kenny you stay on this damn porch!" Kenya said.

"I wanna see the house!" Kenny moaned.

"Everybody on this neighborhood gonna see me beat your butt if you take a step off this porch!" Kenya said.

Kenya went to Amir with his head down and asked "Is Robin ok?"

"I don't know ma they won't let me through." Amir choked out.

"You would have burned to death, God is protecting him baby." Kenya said.

"Ma I can't lose him I love him too much." Amir said fighting back tears.

Kenya sat next to Amir and rested his head on her chest "Shhh. Pray for him baby pray for him you gonna celebrate with him today remember?" Kenya said.

"They're bringing someone out!" A man said.

Amir got up followed by Kenya and saw a firefighter carrying Natasha with an oxygen mask on her face. The firefighter made a gesture and the rest of them turned up the water to douse the house.

"Why ain't they sending nobody else in Robin in there? Robin in there! Amir tackled a firefighter and two others pulled him off and restrained him "Robin's in there!" Amir yelled. "He's in there!"