Going to Jail

Robin was taking his dirty sheets and comforter out the dryer thankful that Natasha and Ryan didn't come back home last night. Taking the sheets out reminded Robin of how they got dirty who helped and what he said and Robin got mad all over again.

Robin made his bed and his phone rang he saw that it was an unfamiliar number but chose to answer it "Hello you are receiving a call from Cook County Juvenile Center do you wish to accept?"

"Y-yes?" Robin said.

It was silent for a moment until Robin heard "Robin?"

"Monica!" Robin said.

"Yeah!" She said.

"You're in jail?!" Robin asked.

"A detention center I'm 17 remember?" Monica said.

"What you do?" Robin asked.

"I called the police and kicked a cop car." Monica said.

"Is it bad there?" Robin asked.

"What? No! The beds are comfortable, they feed you and it's good, they got tv, video games here I ain't trying to leave." Monica said.

"Well if I knew that I would have beat the dog shit out of Quavon myself months ago!" Robin said.

Monica laughed and said "Yourself?"

"Yeah two guys robbed and beat Quavon up bad." Robin said.

Monica cackled and said "That's what that nigga deserves!"

"How long you in there for?" Robin asked.

"40 days, well 31 now." Monica said.

"Why, oh! Your birthday." Robin said.

"Normally they would keep me here until they could place me somewhere but my birthday is so soon." Monica said.

"Monica you feeling good? After the abortion?" Robin asked.

"I feel, ok. I'm not happy or sad I'm fine I still feel I little funny, physically." Monica said.

"Can I visit you?" Robin asked.

"I asked, your a minor you can't see me unless you have an adult." Monica said.

"I wonder?" Robin said.

"Wonder what? Oh damn! Robin I gotta get off the phone I'll talk to you later." Monica hung-up.

Robin sighed in relief that Monica was ok and got himself prepared for school.

Amir was hard at work installing a new program onto his laptop and his door opened "Amir?" Kenny said.

"Amir?" Kenny repeated.

"Robin's here." Kenny said.

Robin walked past Kenny and held a finger up to him, Robin grabbed Amir's ear hard. Amir didn't react immediately till after his ear was grabbed "What the hell is wrong with you Robin?!"

"More than you know. So what what are you doing something illegal I presume." Robin said.

"That's racist." Amir chuckled.

"Sure Maverick." Robin said.

"I wanted to ask your mother something actually." Robin said.