The Windy City

Amir was brushing his hair and Kenya said "Amir?!"

"Yeah ma?" Amir said.

"You actually using that brush I brought, only for you to leave it to gather dust in my room for a year and a half?" Kenya asked.

"Ma it ain't that serious I wanted to use it." Amir said examining his hair.

"You just ironed your clothes and you washed your dirty butt? Are you going out today?" Kenya asked.

"Yeah ma, with Robin." Amir said.

"Oh my god your first date!" Kenya said.

"Ma we not going on no damn date." Amir said.

Kenya smacked Amir's head and said "Boy don't cuss at me just because you wanna impress your man."

"Ow ma! You messed up my waves!" Amir said brushing it again.

"So where are you taking him?" Kenya asked.

"Ma, it's not a date me and Robin were talking and he said he never seen the city in the few months he been here so I decided to show him around and we get something to eat."

"I think it is so cute that you are making sure you are perfect for him on your sightseeing dinner date." Kenya beamed.

"Ma it's not a date! Me and Robin are friends and I'm the only friend he has around here why do you want this to happen so bad?"

"Because I think you two compliment each other so much you make that boy smile and he humbles you when you get too full of yourself. He has to be special, the only person you ever brought home as a friend is Jermaine and I never seen you get that close to Jermaine like you did with Robin." Kenya said.

"Ma what are you talking about?" Amir asked.

"That little too long hug you gave Robin it was so cute how you both were so embarrassed." Kenya smiled putting her hands on her cheeks.

"Ma Please." Amir said.

"Ok I'll leave you alone but you better have your black behind home before 9 and no later."

"Yes mom." Amir said.

Robin knocked on the door and Kenny opened the door and his eyes bulged at Robin "Kenneth"

"What do you want?" Kenny asked.

"Good morning to you too Kenneth is Amir home?" Robin asked.

"Why do you have to say my name like some Disney villain all the time?" Kenny asked.

"I love villains like Queen Ursula the Sea Witch, then that worthless sea wench Ariel and her murderous dumbass husband. Ursula would have slayed as queen of the ocean and King Triton looney toon ass' wife gets hit by a boat and nobody can dance or sing no more, this ain't deep sea footloose bitch. Anyway, you're a funny young gentleman Kenneth. Are you going to invite me in? I mean vampires can't enter unless they are invited."

Kenny slammed the door shut just as Amir was walking down the steps.

"Ken! Is that? Oh shit." Amir said coming downstairs. Once Amir made it to the door he opened it and at Robin's profile, he was wearing a double breasted navy blue coat with black fur around the hood, gold buttons, black jeans and black boots.
Amir shut the door and said "You looking good I'm surprised.

"Why surprised?" Robin asked.

"I never seen you in anything outside those 2 pairs of sweatpants and 3 shirts you wear I didn't think you owned anything else." Amir said.