Explanation

"Ma this is all my fault Jermaine and Robin told me to stop but I didn't I was too, too, too ha-hard-headed too... arrogant." Amir said.
Explanation
"Amir what have you gotten us into? Baby tell me." Kenya asked holding Amir's hand looking into his eyes.

"Ma, I'm a Hacker for hire my nickname is Maverick that's where my money comes from. Remember when I used to hang out with Keith? He got me interested in it. And eventually I surpassed the teacher and had no interest in hanging out with them anymore but that wasn't the only thing they did a lot of other things I couldn't rock with."

A year ago
Amir unamused, watched as the rest of the hacking team consisting of Keith, Nathan, Westley, Franklin and Robbie were making a propaganda video wearing theatre masks.

"We will hack into your website and make it our own this is your first and last warning." Keith said while wearing a crying mask. The recording stopped and all of them minus Amir jumped cheered and slapped hands.

"Damn! Amir why wasn't you a part of that? It was badass!" Franklin said.

"I didn't want to and it wasn't." Amir said.

"Amir why are you such a buzzkill?" Robbie said.

"And why are you the slowest hacker in the group? I haven't been here that long and I'm superior to all of you, on top of that everything you all do is pointless." Amir said.

"Really?" Keith raised his eyebrow and said "How about we see who's the best hacker in here right here and now?"

Amir's eyebrows raised, his interest piqued and he said "Sure, what's the competition?"

"The retail website we just threatened whoever out of all of us can hack into it first is the best hacker." Keith said.

Amir laughed and said "Like I said pointless."

"What is?" Keith said.

"You threatened that retail site and issued demands only to have us hack it anyway I think it's entertaining how this group defies common sense. You all made that video for your sakes eh? That's cool, if that makes you all feel bigger I mean I don't need it but if y'all do, ain't nothing wrong with it." Amir said in an condescending tone.

Amir caught glares from the entire room but was oblivious to them. As he sat pulled out his laptop. "We doing this now or never!?" Amir said.

Keith hastily typed away and stopped when the header of the website changed color and Keith and the rest of the hackers minus Franklin looked up to see Amir with his hands behind his head, pleased with himself.

"Not only I won but I have proof that I am better than all of you." Amir laughed.

"Fuck you." Keith said.

Robbie snorted and said "Franklin you can stop Amir won already."

"Oh I never even tried." Franklin said "Check this out."

Robbie hooted and laughed then Nathan and Keith checked for themselves and laughed When Westley looked he looked shocked then got back up and sat back where he was. Amir was curious as to what they were looking at and saw a girl was in bed wearing only a towel shaving her legs Amir thought it was a camera show at first until he saw that the webcam was hacked. Amir slammed Franklin's laptop shut.

"What the fuck was that for!?" Franklin said.

"That's not cool man! Looking at that girl without her knowledge invading her privacy like that!" Amir said.