Chapter 51: Cameo

(Leitus POV)

His touch feels hot against my icy skin and his sexy kisses only added another level to the flame. 

"You up for a round two?" 

Finley moans and it hit me harder than I expected. I wish I had never slept with him in the first place.

 Maybe then things would be going the way I wanted instead of the other way around.

 But he was so irresistible with that stupid smirk of his that has me on edge.

 "Mmm I want a round three and a round four and a round five..." I admit in between our passionate kisses. 

"But Lei, I'm still recovering from the first time." He says in the sexiest way possible, I couldn't even open the door to my studio apartment above my shop fast enough before we both tumble in and land on the floor.

 "No, Fin I'm serious," 

I kick the door closed behind me. He laughs and I kiss him again, could he not feel this thing between us? Was it just me all along?

 Is it all in my head?

 "I've got a bad track record with relationships." He says and suddenly gets serious.

 I go to stand and he does too, but he wraps his arms around my shoulders. 

Maybe I was wrong. Fin isn't the type of guy you want to tie down, but at the same time he was so beautiful I didn't want to share him.

 "I can see that, but this is different," It's clique and stupid I know but I decide I have to put a little bit of faith in the nature of my feelings for him.

 "You're right, This is very different." He kisses me again and I can feel him getting hot.

"Fin..." I sigh his name as he kisses my neck.

"For times like these I can be whatever you want Lei," He whispers and my heart feels sore.

He wasn't mine. I can pretend he's my boyfriend now but know full well in the back of my mind that he'll be gone before the sun rises.

Fuck, I never should have slept with him.

He wraps his legs around me as I had him against the wall. I pick him up and carry him about four steps over to the bed.

"Finley, how do you really feel about me?"

I ask and he looks at me with those beautiful hazel eyes with tiny specks of gray.
"I'm scared of how I feel about you," He says shyly and I gently kiss his soft lips. Feeling this strange attraction only get stronger.

[I live for this song  because when i heard it I just thought of Finley]

When I wake up the next morning he's gone.
Again.
I stare up at the ceiling both frustrated and pissed off at myself at the same time.

Why, of all people, did I fall in love with a fuckboy?

I sit up and hold my head in my hands while groaning in self-disappointment.

Who was I kidding? He could never love someone like me, even with our shared inhuman powers. Why did I even try?

"Oh, you're awake?"

I hear the door open and close and look up to see Finley holding two coffees.

"That girl across the street is a lovely woman by the way," he laughs and I stare at him in disbelief.

"What? Oh sorry I borrowed your hoodie, I didn't want to show up to the bakery looking like I was about to attack with the scout regime." He smiles and I blink a few times.

"No really Lei, what? You're freaking me out." He stands against the kitchen counter and takes a sip of coffee.

"You came back?"

I ask in shock and he raises an eyebrow. "Yeah yeah, whatever," He rolls his eyes and buries his hands in the pockets of my hoodie. I get out bed, joining him at the counter.

"You came back." I grab the other coffee and take a sip. "I can leave you know," He goes to walk away but I reach out with one arm and pull him back.

"No...Don't leave me again,"

I whisper gently and he blushes a little. He backs away from me and coughs into his hand.

"Are you okay?" I ask but he shakes his head and falls to the ground, fainting with blood dribbling from his mouth.

"Finley!"