Chapter 38: The Fuck Boy Meets The Bad Boy

(Finley POV)

(Finley POV)

I walk into the library searching the aisles for some book on marketing in China for class. I ask the young librarian with my charming smile and she smiles back, pushing her hair behind her ear she points to the silent study section of the library, 

"Do you want me to help you find it?"

 She asked eagerly and I calm my inner fuck boy to focus on class. 

"No, but thank you beautiful." I smile and walk away.

Entering the silent section, I felt like every footstep echoed across to everyone sitting there sipping coffee and reading peacefully.

 "Chinese Marketing, Chinese Marketing,"

 I tell myself as I worm my way around the silent study people and through the bookshelves. Finally reaching the end of the library I sneeze into my arm and everyone gives me a dirty look. 

"Sorry," 

I whisper gently to the angry people without looking as to where I was going, only to trip over a chair and fall to the floor. 

Fuck. 

I pick myself up and look back to see someone was napping in that chair and I had woken them up. 

He takes off his sunglasses and looks at me with piercing dark green eyes and styled auburn hair, with a leather jacket and dark t-shirt

 He looked at me like he wanted to kill me.

"I'm sorry,"

 I whisper loudly and quickly pick myself back up, scurrying as far away from him as possible until I finally found the aisle on the second floor, containing the numbers for the book I needed. 

Fuck this homework, it's way too much of an effort just to get the damn book.

 I tell myself with my heart still pounding from an almost deadly encounter with a ginger. I walk in to find it void of all people and continue searching. 

What was it again? Chinese Culture?

 I find myself completely frazzled and unable to think.

 I suddenly feel gently pushed against the bookshelf,

 Someone pressed against my back and I turn my head to see the ginger had returned.

 "Do you really think you can just run away after waking me up like that?"

He whispers into my ear with a sexy British accent and with one finger he traces the curve of my spinal column sending a shiver down my back.

 I quickly grab the heaviest hardcover within reach then turn and slap him in the face with it.

The loud smack echoed throughout the entire library and he's forced back holding his cheek where the corner of the book made a small cut on his stupid perfect face.

 I make a run for it

Fuck this mother fucking class A Chinese marketing type shit. I'm done.

I walk back to my room only to find out it had been turned into a crime scene. 

What the fuck did these idiots do this time? 

*To Those who read FREEDOM.
Do you think Finley is more like Johnny or Ash? Or a mix of both? 🤔🤔🤔