Chapter 16: The Morning After

I cough as I hold my pounding head and take another gulp of water

Finley looks at me and laughs out loud. Mari was spread out on the floor feeling dizzy and tired.

"Y'all look like shit, but I think Jamie takes the win."

Fin laughs and I slowly get up, stumbling over to the mirror above the fireplace in only boxers.

"What the fuck... what happened last night?!"

I cry out while feeling my face, shocked to see the right side of my face was black and blue from what looks like a punch in the face. There were also these strange hickeys going down the side of my neck.

Mari moans from the floor.

"Can you please be quiet, my head feels like it's going to implode." he groans and I hand him another bottle of water.

Fin gently rubs his left hand which was red and swollen.

"How much do you remember?" he asks and I try to think back. "I remember talking to you, then dancing I think...then...that's about it." I groan as I stumble back to my bed and collapse.

"Cool, so you were grinding up on some guy's girlfriend, then made out with her, then he punched you in the face, then I punched him in the face, then we got kicked out of the club and came back home,"

Finley says and I close my eyes, the sun was too blinding.

"I'm never drinking again..."

Mari grumbles and I laugh.

"Well at least you forgot about him, that's all that matters." I moan.

"Yeah...wait..." Mari sits up and looks at me.

"Hamie!"

He calls my name like I'm not two steps away from him.

"Yeah?"

I groan.

He pauses and I meet his light green eyes.

I suddenly get this strange feeling in my heart,

but I chalk it up to nausea.

"What is it? Friends who get drunk together stay together."

He laughs and I would too if I didn't feel like complete shit at the moment.

"I'm guessing I'm not included in this circle?"

Finley asks and Mari throws a pillow at him.

* Maybe one day soon for you Jamari Shippers!

Any Finmie fans? Maybe?

Lol, we could go either way.

Maybe Fin punched him cause he was jelly that Jamie was kissin on someone else?

;)