"What about us?" he asked sadly.

"Us?" I barked.

"Yeah, our relationship," he clearified.

"At one point in my life I wanted to die because of you!" I yelled, "There is no 'us'. You can't recover from that, you... you," I couldn't think of an insult big enough for this guy.

"Jerk?" he offered.

"Not mean enough," I growled.

"Ass?"

"Still not good enough."

"The worst human on the entire planet and I'm so sorry?" He gave me a wishful smile. I was not going to forgive him.

"Chace," I sighed, "please just go."

"I can't just leave," he pleaded.

"You made me want to kill myself!" I screamed, "You can't stay!"

"What?" Adam, who was standing in the doorway, let his jaw drop.

I glance over to him and wondered how long he's been there. My heart beat sped up as I worried about what he had heard. Did he know Chace and I were sneaking around with an unsteady relationship or did he only here the wanting to die part?

"How much did you hear?" I asked frozen in place. It seemed like we all were.

"Enough," he grimaced.

"What does that even mean?" I questioned.

"Enough to know you two have been sneaking around," he growled.

"Chace," I whispered, "you seriously need to go."

He nodded and walked to the door. Before he could even pass Adam his fist shot out a punch Chace right in the face.

"Ugh," he groaned and stumbled back.

Adam charged for him again but this time Chace hit him first.

"Guys!" I screamed, "Guys!"

They didn't even pretend to care about what I was saying. They just kept hitting each other. I saw Adam's fist go straight at Chace's stomach and jumped in between the two. With an impossible force Adam's fist struck me directly into the stomach and I fell down immediately.

"Oh, shit! Skye are you okay?" Adam kneeled down next to me.

I groaned and clutched my stomach. "What is wrong with the two of you?"

"We-" Chace began, but I interrupted him.

"Just go away!" I screamed, "Both of you! Now!"

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Adam asked worriedly.

"Now!" I yelled and watched the two boys run out of my room as fast as they could. Those two idiots, I thought. If I had any strength left I'd slap some sense into them. But I didn't have any strength left and that thought caused me to cry out in pain.

"Worst day ever!" I shrieked.

"Hey," Aaron entered my room then looked down at me, "Are you okay?!"

"Can you just please lie down with me," I pleaded in pain.

He nodded immediately and laid down with me. His hand slipped into my free hand and held it tightly.

"Want to talk about it?" he whispered.

"No," I breathed.

I saw him nod, "It's okay Skye."

I couldn't tell wheither he meant not telling him was okay or life was going to be okay. Either way it relaxed me and made me curl into him.

"Thanks Aaron."

"Any time."

A/N: Aww, Aaron is such a sweet heart. Comment, vote, and fan!!!