Chapter 25

It turns out, babysitting Camila wasn't as unexciting as Toni thought it was gonna be. The first week consisted of her sneaking off every night to Kellz house. She spent those nights getting rip-roaring drunk.

However, the rapper went back to New York to finish his album and she had to go to plan B. So in the second week, Toni spent driving her to different bars around Miami and he always made sure they were lowkey.

Since the news about their breakup, Camila has been getting hounded by paparazzi. They would bombard her with questions and Toni knew she was in no state to answer them.

They were rounding their third week and Camila had upgraded from bars to clubs. For the most part, she'd allowed Toni to take her there and bring her home safely. He was fantastic at dodging people taking pictures and kept creeps away from Camila while she danced her worries away.

Too bad tonight wasn't one of those nights. Tonight, Camila decided to sneak out of her house and go to a club on her own. Ally called Toni letting her that the Cuban was gone again and now, Toni found himself weaving his way through a crowd of sweaty bodies.

Everyone was dancing without a care in the world. Most were drunk, probably like Camila. Women threw themselves at him, but he had one destination. One girl held his attention above others.

Camila managed to get her drunk ass on top of one of the bars in the club. She moved her body sensually to the beat while a crowd of hungry people surrounded her. An older man reached up and gripped a handful of Camila's ass. Toni grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back.

"Touch her again and I'll break all of your fingers," he told him. "Come on Miss Cabello," he reached his hand up for the drunk girl.

"H-how do you alsways find me," she giggled jumping from the bar into him.

His eyes widen at her body being thrown onto him but he was able to catch her nonetheless. He put her down and wrapped an arm around her to shield her from the phones taking pictures.

"I wouldn't have to find you, Camila, if you'd just let me drop you off and pick you up," he told her as they exited the club through the back.

"Where'sss the fun in that Mister Toni?" she asked stumbling into the car. She giggled stretching her whole body across the backseat.

When Lauren walked away from her that night, she left a door open inside Camila that allowed the things of her past walk right in. The emptiness left behind by the singer was filled with the horrible things her father used to tell her.

She spent almost every night intoxicated and all day sad. She hasn't sung anything since she practiced the song for Lauren; she had no desire to sing. The alcohol made her feel better sometimes. Other times it made her angry and very few times it made her sob for hours on her bedroom floor.

Toni was impressed that she crawled her way up her apartment buildings stairs by herself. He even found it slightly amusing when she reached her door on all four and meowed at it. Eventually, he decided it was best if he helped her up and into her room.

He bent down and wrapped one of her arms around his neck. He pulled her up and knocked on the door hoping someone was awake to open it for it.

"I should get a key," he mumbled to himself.

"Whoa whoa," Camila picked up her head to look at him. "I-I don't think we are – we are in that s-stage of our relationshi – ALLY!" she shouted when her best friend opened the door.

Ally was so disappointed in Camila's drinking when she found out. The younger girl promised that it wasn't anything serious, just sometimes. But with each passing drunken night, it became a problem.