Chapter 22

AN: double update. Bam 💥

~*~

There was a pounding on the hotel room door that made Lauren's eyes flutter open. The sun was shining brightly through the windows into the suite.

Lauren wondered why she was waking up in the living room and not in one of the bedrooms. More importantly why is she waking up with half her body under the coffee table, still wearing last night's dress.

She tried crawling out but she was too weak and the banging on the front door didn't help the throbbing in her head. The room was spinning and she gave up on trying to move.

Her stomach started turning and she knew she was going to be sick. She gathered any strength she could to crawl her ass to the bathroom. She wrapped her arms around the toilet and pulled herself up enough to vomit in the bowl.

She felt like she emptied her whole entire stomach. She doesn't even remember drinking that much last night. All she can remember is being upset with Camila – oh. It makes sense now to her.

Camila didn't call her last night, she didn't even let her know that she was hanging out with Ariana. Lauren wondered how she even get to hang out with the other popstar. Last night she allowed herself to over think about the situation and must've drank herself to oblivion.

She reached up and flushed the toilet but allowed her body to sink back down to the floor. She laid in the bathroom knowing that she wasn't done yet. She felt the worse she's ever felt. On top of that she had this burning pain on her ribs under her breast.

Fast footsteps could be heard heading towards Lauren. In seconds Dinah rushed into the bathroom gripping her stomach and holding her mouth. It was her turn to empty her stomach as she dropped to her knees besides Lauren and buried her face in the toilet bowl.

Lauren closed her eyes and covered her ears, the sound of Dinah retching made her stomach hurt all of again. Lauren wondered how they allowed themselves to get this bad.

"I'm never drinking again Ralph," Dinah said picking herself off the floor. She turned on the faucet preparing to brush her teeth. "Are you okay?"

Lauren didn't say anything out loud just shook her head. She didn't want to move too much her whole body ached.

Ever since therapy, she has been trying to cut back on the drinking. She knew that the alcohol fueled a lot of her rage and she didn't want to do that anymore. She didn't want to get upset and drink until she forgot her own name.

Too bad last night Lauren didn't get that message.

"What happened?" she managed to croak out.

Dinah shrugged rinsing out her mouth. "You kept saying Ariana has Camz. You seemed sad more than anything. I began drinking with you because...being around Normani was weird last night."

Lauren simply nodded again and watching Dinah bring up the tooth brush to her mouth. A marking on her best friend's finger caught her attention.

"You got a tattoo," she giggled uncontrollably.

"Shut the fuck up," Dinah spit into the sink. "You're still drunk."

"I may be, but your ass got a tattoo on your pinky," Lauren continued giggling.

Dinah looked down at her hands and her eyes widened. She examined her tattoo then chuckled, "Lolo, Lolo, Lolo," she shook her head.

"What?" Lauren sat up and Dinah grabbed her hands and looked at her fingers.