Chapter 5

It's been almost a week since New Years and The Holy Trinity would be moving into their Miami apartment today. The girls were met early in the morning by their security team, who from now on will be with them at almost all times.

When they recorded their last album, fans found out where they studio was. During a recording session, around 100 fans waited for the girls outside. When it was time to go home, the girls were mobbed by them, they were being pushed and pulled through the crowd.

They have no problem with their fans, they love them more than anything but some managed to follow them home. In the middle of the night, someone tried to break in. Nothing serious happened, but the label now wants a security team with them for the duration of recording this album.

The head of security, Max, came to pick up the girls and take them to the airport with 2 other guards. They would be traveling with them to Miami and Max would be living in the same apartment complex as them, just in case he's needed at any given moment.

The bodyguards loaded the Escalade with everyone's luggage, while Normani, Dinah, and Lauren got comfy in the back.

Normani and Dinah were grumpy for being awake so early. Lauren didn't mind because she gets to see her family today. They would land in Miami around noon and go to Taylor's BBQ.

She looked at her phone and got even happier when she saw KC posted a new video.

"Sup pumpkins. Hope your New Year is starting off great. Enjoy the video."

Something about her voice was very familiar, but Lauren couldn't figure it out.

My mama don't like you and she likes everyone.
And I never like to admit that I was wrong.
But I've been so caught up in my job,
Didn't see what's going on.
But now I know,
I'm better sleeping on my own.

Cuz if you like the way you look that much,
Oh, baby, you should go and love yourself.
And if you think that I'm still holding onto something,
You should go and love yourself.

You tried to make me insecure.
You tried to break me,
Maybe cuz you couldn't love yourself,
Love yourself.
But your poison was the cure,
And by accident you showed me how to love myself.

Cuz if you like the way you look that much
Oh, baby, you should go and love yourself
And if you think that I'm still holding on to something
You should go and love yourself

"Well, that's all I have for you. Love Only!"

"Haven't heard that voice in a while," Dinah said. "Have you talked to her?"

"I mean, we exchange messages, but it's not like that."

"Because you only have eyes for Camila now?" Dinah smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"No!" Lauren quickly said.

"Yes!" Normani countered.

Maybe, Lauren thought. "I haven't seen her since New Years," Lauren frowned. "Ally came over a couple times and Mani went over Ally's house. And Dinah, you went to dinner with Camila last night," she paused thinking about the pictures of Camila with Dinah that were all over entertainment news. "Did you see the paps pictures of last night? She looks cute."

Dinah rolled her eyes. Last night when she was out with Camila, all the Cuban talked about was Lauren. "Well, have you even asked her to chill?"

"Not really," Lauren mumbled. "But why didn't she come when Ally came over?"