Chapter 10

Sunrays began peeking through the glass balcony door shinning on Camila's face, as she started to stir awake. Her eyes fluttered opened and she looked around for Lauren, but the raven-haired girl wasn't there. Next to her was a tray with food, she smiled and sat up. On the tray was also a note that read:

Camz,
You sleep too much. I went to the gym,
showered, made breakfast,
AND you're still asleep.
I had to go prepare for tonight.
Call me when you're up.

xo Lauren Jauregui

Camila smiled at the note, she grabbed toast that was on the tray and took a bite. She decided to eat before calling Lauren. Scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast, all cooked perfectly. I could get used to this, she thought.

When she was done, she went out to the balcony still wrapped up in Lauren's blanket that smelled like the perfect combination of both girls. A crisp breeze chilled her and she snuggled more into the blanket. She got comfy on the lounge chair as she scrolled through her twitter, happy about all the positive feedback from the last KC video.

Though Lauren hasn't talked to KC in a couple days, she still tweeted out about her all the time. Camila was amazed she had almost 250 thousand followers, but she shouldn't be surprised when Lauren's tweeting to about 24 million people.

She looked through her contacts and called Lauren.

"Hi sleeping beauty," Lauren answered.

"You abandoned me this morning."

"Aw, you miss me already?" Lauren teased. "It's fucking almost noon. I'm used to having like 70 things done by this time."

Camila rolled her eyes, "Anyways, what are you doing?"

"What are you doing?" Lauren questioned.

"I'm on the balcony. Are you in your car?"

"Yes. Camz, it's a little cool outside. Last time I checked you were only in shorts and a tee. You're going to get sick," Lauren said.

Camila laughed, "Relax. I'm wrapped up in your blanket. I don't wanna bother you while you're driving."

"I'm not driving, I'm sitting in my car talking to you." Lauren was parked outside of the restaurant she wanted to take Camila. She wanted to reserve a specific part and needed to talk to the owner.

The fact that Camila could hear Lauren smiling while she talked made her smile herself. "So, beautiful where are taking me tonight?"

Lauren hummed for a moment before answering, "Dinner and a movie, something simple."

"It's you Lauren...I know it's not simple," Camila chuckled.

"I promise it's simple. I'm taking you to a nice restaurant and then to watch a movie. Then we have to be at my house in time for the party."

"How fancy do I have to dress?"

Lauren chuckled, "Wear whatever you want, Camz."

"Okay. I think I should start walking home now. Gives me enough time to figure out what to wear and do my hair," Camila said.

"You're not walking. Max is waiting for your call, he'll drive you home. His number is on the back of the note I left. I'll be at your apartment around six, alright?"

"No, it's okay Lo," Camila declined.

"No. Max is taking you home Camila," Lauren said sternly.

"Fine Lo," Camila huffed.