Chapter 13

AN: There's some poorly write smut going down this chapter. You've been warned.

----------------------------------------------

Camila and Ally arrived at The Holy Trinity's jet before the girls did. They felt awkward sitting on the plane without them, but Max assured them that they would be there shortly. Their manager was picking them up.

This time upon coming to the airport the girls were able to drive right through to the hanger. Camila was happy to not have to deal with The Holy Trinity's fans or the paparazzi. Both can be super intense.

She went to the back of the plane and sat on the seat that was behind the wall. She wanted to hide from everyone for a little. The events of yesterday didn't allow her to sleep at all last night, so she just wanted some time to herself.

What bothered her last night more was Lauren's text about the altercation with Shawn. She tried calling her best friend but he never answered. She wanted to know exactly what happened but she knew that talking to Lauren might not end well.

She popped in her earbuds and closed her eyes as the music took over. She was excited about New York, she's never been there. The closest thing to the city she's been was when she decided to watch Friends for 12 hours straight.

As her mind was filled with thoughts of what New York could be like, Lauren, Normani, and Dinah entered the plane with their manager.

Normani walked in with what seemed like a permanent scowl on her face. Dinah and Lauren looked like they haven't slept in weeks. They had dark circles under their eyes and both looked like they could be sick at any moment.

Dinah and Normani sat in front of Ally while Lauren tried to sneak off to the back of the plane. She wanted some sleep before getting to New York.

"No," Will declared as he sat in front of Max. Lauren stopped immediately and groaned. "Tell me why your hand is swollen."

"It's honestly nothing," she mumbled not meeting anyone's eyes. She took a seat next to Ally, making sure to cover her hand as much as possible.

"Bullshit!" Normani said, "These two refuse to talk about the party last night."

"That's because nothing happened," Dinah tried to weakly explain.

"Lolo has two crooked fingers, but okay Dinah. Nothing happened," Normani was pissed at them. Not for getting into whatever they got into, but for the fact that they have shit to do this weekend. She was scared that whatever did happened would ruin it.

"She's not even exaggerating," Ally chimed in quietly.

"Who are you?" Will asked.

"This is Ally," Normani spoke firmly, "I told you she was coming."

He nodded, "Well it's a pleasure to meet you, Ally," he stood up and reached over to shake the hand of the blushing girl. "Let's go over the schedule now." Will pulled out his phone, "Today, Lauren will be speaking on a panel at the Women's Protest Rally. Girl power," he cheered and Ally was the only one who laughed. "Normani has a meeting –"

"Why haven't you told us what your meeting is about Mani?" Dinah questioned.

"I'm nervous," she answered honestly.

"Let the meeting happen and we'll talk to you girls afterwards," Will added. That made Dinah extremely uncomfortable. She wondered if Normani was thinking about leaving the group.

"Dinah, you have nothing today. But tomorrow you have a photoshoot—"

Lauren and Normani started cheering making the younger girl smile. She was going to be on the cover of Pacific Magazine and they were doing a four page spread about her life as a Polynesian artist. It was a dream come true.