Epilogue

"Hello there!" Luna said to the red haired baby cradled in her arms. "Hello Lily!" She looked next to her at Neville and smiled, Neville's mouth was agape "Luna. . . that's our goddaughter." Neville hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Alright, geez, get a room. You guys aren't even married!" Neville looked up at Michael and scowled

"I'm working on it!" Luna's heart beat.. . marriage? She and Neville had been dating since his senior year, but even five years later, as she was about to finish college, it still didn't sound like he was keen on the idea. "Hey guys, let's go, cake!" Ginny beamed at them from the entrance. She took Lily from Luna and went to feed her.

"You want any Luna?" Luna nodded, the cake had pudding on it! Michael smiled at her as he scrapped the chocolate pudding from the top of his cake and shoved it in his mouth "This is the best part, eat it first." Luna looked down at her phone, smiling at the screensaver, her and Neville n his graduation, she put it in her pocket and headed to the dining room.

Luna sat down next to Michael who turned to her "I miss Terry!" Luna nodded

"I know, but he and his wife are happy. Mrs. Parvarti Boot!" Luna smiled "He'll visit soon." Neville set a piece of cake in front of her and sat in the chair beside her. Eagerly, Luna picked up her fork, Neville chuckled and looked at her lovingly.

Luna took Michael's advice and went for the pudding first, only when she pushed her fork down into the stuff and object stuck on her fork. She pulled it out. Oh my Gosh, a ring! She looked up at Neville who smiled smugly "What do you say?" Luna laughed and shook her head, tears spilling from her eyes

"Of course, I love you." Ginny walked up to Luna and squealed, she hugged her and laughed 

"About time!" then she went to stand next to Harry who was smiling down at his wife. They all loved each other like family, they were family

And all was well.

The

          End

And done! I hope you guys like it. I had a lot of fun writing this fan fiction, I hope you liked reading it. All in all, I love you guys and I hope that you love yourselves. If not, you should, because you are all amazing and beautiful. Big thank you to the people who believed in this story from the start, thank you mrs_pedant who has been there from the very first campfire. Stay amazing, I love you. I may not know any of you in person but you guys are my family. I know that if I keep writing and if people like you keep reading, I know that all will be well.

Byeeee!