A little white lie

After class Luna walked to the picnic benches, she sat in one and began scrolling through Instagram,, then a shadow passed over her "Hey girl!" Luna glanced up at Cho, then back at her phone "You got any pictures of loverboy?" Luna froze "Uh. . . yeah, I think so. I met him at camp this summer so I oughta have something." She began scrolling through her pictures, she stopped at a picture of Michael covered in pudding. . . Michael was a good looking guy, but, Cho knew him from the honor student gathering they had had with the two schools. Terry? No, Harry? He went here. . .

Luna was about to come clean when she found the picture of her and Neville covered in chocolate. She clicked on it and set it as her phone's screensaver "Here you go. Cho." Cho gave the picture a good long stare, Luna felt herself getting nervous, then Cho looked up "He's good looking. Good job, Luna." She picked up her purse and walked away. Luna looked at the picture of Neville, his hair stuck up, covered in chocolate and his eyes were wide, looking down at her who he was practically carrying. The bell rang and she started walking to her chemistry class.

On her way in, she bumped into Ginny Weasley "Hello, Ginny!" she said dreamily, still thinking of the picture. "Hi Luna, Cho tells me you have a boyfriend, yeah?" Luna gulped, she hadn't thought beyond telling Cho. Ginny smiled at her "Do tell, Luna!" She smiled weakly, "I um. . . I-I made him up." she smiled again. Ginny's eyes widened "But she says you had him as the screensaver on your phone!" Before Luna could move Ginny grabbed her phone from her and looked at it.

She looked up slowly, her expression unreadable. Luna braced herself. . . then Ginny laughed "Thats priceless Luna!" she fell on the floor and rolled over then stood up and patted her hair "I'm sorry, I just can't picture Neville with someone like you." Suddenly she felt a wave of anger "And why is that?! Ginny looked up alarmed "Oh no, Luna, I didn't mean it in a bad way. Its just, he's so shy and you're so. . . unique?" She said it like a question, Luna should have felt angry, but she didn't, she was used to it.

Ginny patted her on the shoulder and walked to her seat. She looked over her shoulder"Ive got your back with this lie, but there are plenty of guys Luna, like maybe that guy Dean Thomas, he's cute." Ginny's advice was good, Luna would take it. Maybe Ginny should consider that advice herself, there were other boys than Harry Potter.

Woo!!! Another update, hope you enjoy it. Luna's in trouble. . .