Why Lilly?💔😫

So Lilly is in the hospital, with a tub down her throat, ivy in her arm. Strapped down to the bed.. Then Everything went black..

*couple hours later*

Lilly starts to wake up, still strapped down, cant move / speak..

Lilly looks around, see's...... Frimzy..💔😫

He is sleeping on the coach.. 💔

So Lilly pushes the emergency button, nurses come running in.. Checking on Lilly, Seeing if she is ok..

Frimzy wakes up..

The nurses leave. So its just Frimzy & Lilly.
Lilly looks at Frimzy... with tears coming down her face..😭😭😭😭

(Ok lets start from the beginning... & See why Lilly is crying in the hospital ..)

Earlier That Day..💔

Lilly's Pov 💙

I wake up, i get cody ready for the day. Tell him to go downstairs to eat breakfast, il be down in a minute ...  Cody goes downstairs.

Lilly turns to close the door, walks into the bathroom, starts the water.. closes the door.. just waiting for the water to get warm... Then Lilly did it.😭😭

Lilly takes some pills, drinks some water.. after a few minutes, falls to the floor.. (out cold).

Frimzy's Pov 💔💔

So i wake up, get my face, brush my teeth.
I go downstairs to get some coffee, say good morning to my mom & flower & cody..
But I noticed that Lilly isnt here..

Cody? Where is Lilly? I ask him.. with a small.. 😃

Cody_ she is upstairs .  He says smiling, eating he's 🍳. 

Frimzy _ Mom, could you take the kids to school today? Lilly & I, gotta get to school early .... i say. She nods.

Rosa takes the kids to school. Leaving Frimzy & Lilly home alone..

Frimzy goes upstairs, to Lilly's room, hears the shower going... he doesn't think twice.. (thinks she is taking a shower..) he smiles to himself ..

Frimzy goes back to he's room, get dressed & ready for the day.. Then after 10 minutes.. 
He goes to check on Lilly... See if she is ready.

Frimzy _ Lilly? You ready? Hello?? Im knocking on the door... (no answer..)

Frimzy goes in Lilly's room, heard the shower going... Walks to the door...

Knocking on the door, Frimzy cant believe what he is looking at....

Lilly!!! Frimzy yells!! What Happened?
Why would you do this?
Lilly, hey wake up.. it's Frimzy.. i say softly..
I start to cry... 💔😭🥀

Frimzy grabs Lilly's head, holds her in he's arm.. Lilly isn't responding ..

What is going on.....
Part 2 coming soon.....