Party🥃

Lilly & Frimzy head over to the house. Frimzy asks, are you ready lily? He smiles.

Lily nods. Then they walk into the house.

Its Insane. Drunk kids everywhere.
Frimzy grabbed Lily's hands... pulling her with him.. he stops by the kitchen, they get drinks.. Frimzy hands Lilly a beer, Lilly takes it down in 2 sips.. then takes another one, same thing(Lilly is starting to loosen up, little dizzy.. )

Lilly _ I take a beer down.. then i grab a shot, then i start to repeat ... then Frimzy grabbs my hands. Stopping Me.. cupps my face.. hey Jane. Chill.. its only a party.
No need to get shitfaced. Like chill..

Frimzy _ I grabbed Lilly's hands.. stopping her, i cupp her face.. i see her eyes are dazed over.. oh boy. I thought. She was drunk already. I sighed. I said.. "come on Lilly, lets get some air.." i dragg her from the boy behind the counter... I heard.. "ohh thankkss yoouu cute boy with drinks, keep them coming!! Woooo!! " I look behind me, Lilly is trying to flirt with the boy.. i laugh.
I dragg Lilly outside, place her on the wingset. I stand behind her so she wouldn't fall.. but ofcourse she falls face first the opposite way..

Lilly's Pov 💙💙

Im drunk at this point.
All i know that Frimzy is taking me outside . I just grabb a drink from the cute boy behind the counter.. I run into Frimzy.. He looks at me.. he laughs..

I sit down on the wingset.. just trying to stay on the dumb thing.. Frimzy behind me.

Then i fall face first.. I black out.

The next thing i know I'm home. With cody next to me, & Frimzy kissing my forehead ❤️.

Frimzy _ Lilly get some sleep ok? I'll be here when you wake up. I kiss her forehead.

Lilly_ I just start to fall asleep. Feel Frimzy holding my hands💙