Lost? Part 1

Lilly's Pov

Lilly wakes up, in her bed, the room is dark, & lily decides to get up to use the bathroom & get a glass of water...

As Lilly was going to open the door, she heard a noise... Lilly grabs a robe, & walks downstairs...

Lilly _ Im in the kitchen, see's Frimzy in the kitchen, getting a glass of water.. So i just sit down & try to relax..

Frimzy_ i see Lilly, i get a glass of water.. I sit down.. i sit down, & talk to Lilly...

Lilly & Frimzy talk about stuff..

Lilly just decides to give Frimzy a second chance 💙💙💙

Frimzy, _i slowly grabs Lilly's hands off her face, i softly say Lilly, i love you. Can you ever forgive me? It was a drunk mistake... You are the only one i want.❤️

Lilly _ i feel Frimzy grabs my hands off my face, hear i love you lily.. can you forgive me? I just look at lost soul tattoo.. i go to my place in my hand... thinking land.. i just dont know what to doo... i hear Frimzy talking. Blah blah.. i just start to cry... tears coming down my face,💔😭.
I just fall into Frimzy's arm, i cry, cry, & i just eventually fall asleep into he's arms..

*the next morning *

Lilly _ i wake up... in my bed, i rub my eyes, try to wake up... i hear a light knock on my door, i saw come in.. I bring the covers up over my body, i had Frimzy's clothes on, boyshorts & a tank top..☺️🙈
(Frimzy must have gave me these.. i dont remember what happened .)

Frimzy _ Lilly are you awake? Its time to go.. for school. Its Monday.. i open the door, i walk in.. i walk to Lilly, give her a kiss on the head, i saw good morning.

Frimzy & Lilly get ready..
They shower, eat & head to school.

*at school *
Mr. Bob. _ ok students, we are going to a science lab, trying to look at slides, & other science stuff.. go get your stuff & meet me outside on the bus.

Lilly & Frimzy hear this, they look at each other... smile.

On the bus*
Lilly _ I just dont feel good today.. I had too much🍷🍺. So i have no patience for anybody's bs today.. I go to the back of the bus.. sit down, put my music on... just looking out the window..

Frimzy _ i must get Lilly. She is the only one i want to be with..

The bus just so happens to break down half way there.. no gas.. no field trip..
One Thing.. Frimzy & Lilly are stuck there together 💔.

The bus driver tells mr.bob that we have to wait 2 hours until we get anybody out here, cause we are in the middle of nowhere... & no phone connection..

Mr.bob tells the students what is going on.. Frimzy just sighed... looks at Lilly, her head on the window.. she is passed out. Sleeping 💙

Frimzy _I see Lilly is sleeping, i just grab her head. Place her head on my chest.. i put on our song, body😈😏.

Lilly_ I was sleeping, then i feel someone grabbing my head placing me on their chest. I can only guess its Frimzy..  I just let him it, i want to go back to sleep. Then i hear body song come on.. i open my eyes slowly, look up at Frimzy.. he is looking at me, he smiles & just pets my hair.. I just smile, mouth "Thanks Frimzy ". I just slowly go back to sleep..

10 minutes in**
Eva & Oliver are talking, mr.bob is trying to get someone to help us, he is outside trying to get connected... but no go...

Eva is with us for once, she missed so much, the principal made her join, to bring her grades up..... she is sitting in a few seats ahead of frimzy & lily..

Everyone is there..
Charlie, Tyler, Brittany👀..

Brittany_ the rebel, the bad ass of the group of kids that don't listen to anyone.. So i dont really get how she isn't listening to the students. She must be getting alot of headaches, & getting kicked out of classes.. Brittany is 19. A senior. She says she is gunna be going to college for fashion.. (i just laughed when i heard that..).

Then There is Kristina 💙💙

Kristina, is my hometown friend, she just moved here awhile ago..
Kristina has piercings, she is 18. A junior. She is just a sweet heart, i couldn't get through the death of my parents with out her.. i owe her💙.

Then there is sebby.. (the other British guy). Lord... those eyes, those tattoo's, he's voice 😍

Anyways.. Lilly wakes up after 20 minutes.. still in Frimzy's arms..
Lilly _ I wake up, sit up,.. slowly rub my eyes.. & i see frimzy is sleeping.. i just turn to seee sebby. Looking at me..
I slowly get up, i push Frimzy to the other side to the window.. place my backpack near him..

Seb_ Im just minding my own business, reading a old history book, then i look up & see Lilly with frimzy... he is out cold. So Lilly comes over to me.. 😈

What is going on?💙💙