Ally & Scarlett💙

The Dance..

Ally's Pov

So I'm waiting downstairs..
I see Scarlett..

I walk to Scarlett... I start to blush. She grabs my hands.. She pulls me into her chest. I just give her a hug.❤️😏

At Dance

Hello Ally, Scarlett, over here!!! I hear Lilly say.
I smile. Scarlett grabbs my hands.. we walk towards to Frimzy & Lilly..

Frimzy & Lilly, Scarlett & Ally 💙

Frimzy _  Yo girls looks beautiful.💙
I look at Scarlett & Ally. They start to blush.

Scarlett is wearing a long lace black dress.. (Scarlett is kinda an emo..)

Ally is wearing a purple dress.. its short..

Lilly is wearing a ballgown dress. Like a princess look.

Frimzy is wearing a fansy suit.
Looking handsome.

Then the music starts, Scarlett grabs Lilly's hands, draggs her to the dance floor..

Scarlett & Lilly 💕
Scarlett grabs Lilly's hands, start to dance with her... ( walks to talk to her)

Scarlett _ Lilly, thank you for getting me & Ally together. She is so cute.. I owe you.. i said smiling.. noticing that Lilly is staring my lips... (once again, nothing new😂)
I bite my lips... slowly.... 💕💕

Lilly _ Oh you are welcome Scarlett. You guys are cute together. Just try to be nice. She is new . Not your play toy.. ok? Im just staring Scarlett's lips. 💙 she bites her lips.

Frimzy & Ally🥓

Frimzy.. Ally, you enjoying the dance? You ok? I look kinda worried..

Ally.. I dont feel good.. i gotta get some air frimzy. Bye. I start to run outside, sit on the bench.. 😪

Frimzy tells Scarlett & Lilly wat happened 💙.  Lilly starts to run outside... but Scarlett says i got this. With a small smile.. 🙂

Lilly nods💙

Scarlett's Pov 🖤
I go outside, see Ally on the bench. Crying.. shaking . I walk towards ally, put my jacket over her shoulders, sit next to her.

Scarlett _ Ally, its ok.. I'm here. I let her cry on my dress.. i put my arms around her..

Ally _ I dont know what I'm doing here..
Im just the new student.. I dont belong here.. like look at me... eww😪 I'm wearing a dress..

Scarlett _ Ally, stop you're beautiful. Shut up. Look i will be by your side.. if you want..
I turn to face her... I slowly move in.. but i stopped myself...

Ally _ Dont be. A pussy😂 .
Ally said to Scarlett..

Scarlett grabs Ally's face, start to kiss her..

They start to makeout..
Their hands over each other

Good Thing that Lilly & Frimzy got them together 💙.

Then Lilly & Frimzy went out & just layed on the coach.. & they fall asleep 💙