Really?

Lily's Pov
Lily starts to wonder who that boy is

Science Classroom-
Mr.Bean - hello y are you late? Miss??.. asking her name?
Lily_ I'm lily, and I'm also new here.. couldn't find the classroom until now.. sorry.. lily looks down embrassed..

Hears a jock say- "what a dork, look @ her glasses & that outfit,
is that my grandmother's outfit, you steal that from goodwill?"

Mr. Bean- tyler knock it off, or go to the main office.
Lily, go seat next to Frimzy.. points to him..

When lily heard that name, she first felt embarrassed, cause she ran into him, and now has to be in class with him.. then she blushed hard.. looks up.. , waves.. (Frimzy waves back)..

Lily walks to the back classroom sits down, and put her head down, trying to rest💙😴

Mr. Bean says "today we are partnering up, today is the first day of school, so il go easy on you guys..
pick somebody & sit next to them.

Right now, lily is exhausted & tired... then hears everyone asking, " yo dude lets partner up.." & "may i be your partner?
You're so pretty.." blah blah lily thought. Lily lifts her head, looks around, and see's him, just staring @ her... (frimzy).
Lily puts her head down again.. hoping he doesnt see her...
but it didnt work.. .somebody puts a hand on her back..
softly says.. "umm..  lily?"..

Frimzy's Pov~
See's everybody is asking if they want to partner up..
Then looks next to him, see's lily's head go up, she rolls her eyes... looks to me.. she smiles..

I put my hand softly on her back, says... "umm lily.. i know youre new here, if you want you can partner with me.."
Lily looks @ frimzy.. says "uh huh.. yeah sure.

Mr. Bean. Ok everyone ready.. we are going to cut open this dead frog, see wats inside of it.. and you must write a paper about wat you're found, its a grade. Ready go!

Lilys Pov ~
Lily hears mr.bean talk.. blah blah.. then she starts to get alittle sick feeling.. when he said, "cut open the dead frog.." she almost fell out of her chair.. (lily hates dead things.. faints easily..)
Lily started to feel dizzy, stands up, frimzy next to her.
Lily says to mr.bean, do we have to ?
Mr. Bean- yes, its a grade, if you dont you fail.

Lily, thoughts oh boy not again, starts to look @ the dead frog, lying there.. hoping its dead.. and not going to jump on her..
Frimzy saw lily staring at the frog, Frimzy grabs Lily's hands..
she had the sharp 🔪🔪.. he quickly takes it away from lily.. sensing that she isn't feeling good..
Lily looks up to Frimzy... with a worried look,..
slowly she starts to get dizzy... cant see straight..
she turns to Frimzy.... says.. "promise me, if anything happens to me, she says looking up to him.. promise you will always be there for me". She says giving her puppy dog eyes pout 😏🙂..
Frimzy _ oh of course im always here for you lily.
Even though we just meet, but im not going anywhere..
he says with a laugh/smile..

Frimzy gives lily a bear hug.❤️