Eva???👀🙋🏻‍♀️

Lilly's Pov

I wake up, im in the hospital again.. i look around & seee Frimzy, sitting in the chair next to me sleeping... I try to move, but i cant feel my legs, plus i had a ivy in my arm.... so it looks im staying..🙄

I make a few loud moaning noises to wake Frimzy up, so I wouldn't be alone, & i had a few questions...

Frimzy _ i hear something, I wake up, its Lilly... she is almost off the bed. I jump up, go to her, slightly put her back in the bed.... I softly kiss her head. Say Lilly its gunna be alright...

Lily _ Frimzy, i saw softly..... what happened?? Why am i here?? What happened?? I saw turning towards him. With my hair in my face, glasses foggy, i saw i cant be here Frimzy... can we go now plzs?😢.

Frimzy _i sit next to lily, move her hair out of her face, & clean her glasses.. you gotta get checked out, make sure you're ok.. then we gotta go to school..

The doctor & nurses come in, check on Lilly. Say said she fainted, gotta start eating.. & drinking water.. They said they can leave... so frimzy signs the papers, then he carries Lilly out to the car.. they head home..

At Home
They change & get ready for school..
Its homecoming tonight... so everyone is all excited, but lily 🙄

At school...

Liliy & Frimzy walk into the hallway, Lilly wasn't looking, ran into somebody, books & stuff went everywhere..  Frimzy watches👀

Lilly _ oh Im sorry, i didnt mean to run into you, i wasnt paying attention.. im really sorry.. i said.. i was trying to help whoever i ran into, as i was saying that, Tyler came around... said "losers, you 2 are perfect for each other. You both dress weird.."

Frimzy comes to my rescue, "Tyler dont make me remind you the time when you had spiderman pjs, so just chilll". 😏 Frimzy had a smirk.  That did it..
Tyler left, went to class..

Lilly_thanks Frimzy...❤️. I said. I smile. I was trying to hurry up, i looked at the girl, handed her books, & backpacks... so i said im Lilly & this is Frimzy... but sorry we gotta go to history... c ya..  Lilly & Frimzy head off to history & leave the new girl alone..

Eva's Pov

Hello I'm Eva, I'm 16 a freshman, i love to draw, I'm a easy person to talk to, i might fall, but that is another story...  i just moved here from the Netherlands...  I'm the new student...

Eva_ i was Im the hallway of my new school, i wasnt really focusing & i ran into somebody... our books & backpacks went flying... the girl was so nice, apologizing & so pretty 😊❤️.

Then i was just trying to hurry & get out of there, before something noticed...
Then some guy said "losers, you guys are perfect for each other. You cant even dress right? Ha!".

That is when a boy said "Tyler you wouldn't want me to tell everyone the story about you & your spider man pjs, right?" That did it. The kid walked away..

Then the girl said " I'm Lilly & this is Frimzy." She hands me books & backpack..  then she said "we gotta go to history, c ya".

Then i went to art class.. then I noticed something bad..
i had the wrong backpack 😂🤦🏻‍♀️.
Lilly must have my backpack & books😂😂.

I have no clue where Lilly & Frimzy went to, Im so confused where any of the classrooms are.. so im screwed 😂🤦🏻‍♀️..

So i make a plan. I ask to go to the bathroom, 🙋🏻🙋🏻
Then I brought everything with me, i started to walk around, then i ran into the guy again.. Tyler.. oh boy.

Tyler _ what we get here? A new victim ??? He had a scary look on he's face... he grabbed me, pushed me against the lockers... i tried to fight him, but he is stronger & bigger then me... so i tried to look in the backpack, i grabbed something... its pepper spray!! I sprayed him in the eyes, then he fell back... then i guess frimzy heard me yelling, he came over, pulled Tyler off me, said "tyler just go to class".

Frimzy_ hey, are you ok? Umm whats your name again? Eva? 🙂 he said with a smile, scratching he's neck.. looking at me.. 👀👀
Eva_ yes. Im ok. Thank god i had this pepper spray.. i hold it up, & Frimzy jumped back.. yelling "woah, woah!! Not that again!!"

Frimzy_ grabbed Eva's hands, slowly toke the can out of my hands, & put it back into the backpack.. he explained that Lilly used that on him, so it just only for emergencies😂..

Then i told frimzy i had Lilly's backpack... & Im lost. I just moved here. I dont know where everything is..

Frimzy _ its ok. I'll show you around..😁

So who is this new girl?
Will she be friends with Lilly?💙