Uh. Idk whats going on..

Lily's Pov 💙
So i have to choose 2 people for this whole year.
Um🤔🤔 i think im going to wait for someone to pick me.
I put my head down on the deskZz

Frimzy- heyy Jane ,?? Lets partner up.. says with a smirk 😏. To Jane. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Jane-ok Frimzy sure.. who else? YoU pick.. ok? Idk who.
Frimzy-wat about Emma?😏😏 as he said her name, Jane jumps straight up..  says no, not her.. she's not wanting to be with us.. lol.
Jane-no not Emma.. as i say that.. guess who come by, Emma. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ yeah. Got worse.❤️

Emma-hey guys!! She walks by to Jane & Frimzy.. with a big smile.. next to Jane.. puts her hand on Jane's hand.. making Jane shake/nervous..
Frimzy- Emma! Can i talk to you for a sec?🤔😏 as he gets up, he puts a hand on Jane's back, whispered in her ears, "il be back", dont move anywhere.. just write our names on the paper.." say with a smirk 😏.
Kisses my head💋💋💋💋💋💋
Emma-yes sure.. Frimzy.. says he's name like she's annoyed🙄🙄.. lol . Waits for Frimzy to go away, whispered in Jane's ear, dont dare you move. Im not done with you.".

Jane- What the hell is going on! Are they competing for my attention? Lol. I just try to focus on the teacher explaining stuff...

Frimzy & Emma
F-ok Emma wat the hell you doing with my girl? YoU need to back off. Jane's mine.. 😝😝
E- oh yeah sure. She's  yours.. you havent even kissed her i bet..🤣 she starts to laugh.. knows Frimzy is getting annoyed 🙄🙄. Its on Frimzy ❤️. She walks back to Jane.
Frimzy -oh i dont like her.. how dare she come in, try to be over Jane... oh no way.❤️

Jane is writing notes, .. i just daydreaming about wat just happened..  they must like me.. idk y?? Why Me?

Frimzy & Emma come back to the desk,
Frimzy says to Jane first... looks @ Jane in her chocolate brown eyes, cups her face, so she wouldn't be able to look anywhere else.. he ask hey jane you want to work on our history paper later? After school? Meet me @ my locker, says with a 😉. Smirks. Then he turns to Emma who is watching this go on... ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Emma-how dare he think he won! Its just beginning.. she thought.. she is watching how Frimzy is cupping Jane's face, making her blush... wait! Wat is this feeling.. no!

Jane_As he is cupping my face with tattoo's hands.., i just turn bright red.. i cant say anything. Just nod👌🏻❤️

Then frimzy lets go, then the teacher says, ok you all 3 must get together each time we have class everyday, and take pictures, and write down wats going on.. take notes...

Jane just blushes 😊🙈
❤️❤️❤️❤️