Where is lily?💙😫🥀

So as the school bell rings... Frimzy & Sebastian head back inside.. they go to their classes...  meanwhile... Lilly is in the girls bathroom... crying... shaking.. wet, just confused on whats going on..

Lilly just starts to get her writing book out, & just starts to write, & write.. until she heard people come in, & leave..

Lilly is focused on writing.. so she wasn't paying attention to everyone coming in & out... then the bell rang.. Lilly though she might she should go to her locker.. get her stuff.. so its 6th period.. Lilly walked slowly.. Saw nobody in the hallways.. she sighed.. started to walk towards her locker.. opened  it.. i put my books in, toke an breath.. I slowly closed it.. Then i saw him.. Frimzy..
Frimzy was standing next to me.. i jumped.. I just looked down & i started to walk away.. but Frimzy grabbed my hands... stopping me.. i didnt saw anything to him. I just stood there.. just not looking at him..
I look at he's hands... i slide down.. I just started to cry... I didnt know what happened...

Frimzy _ i see Lilly near her locker.. i walk slowly up to her.. i put my stuff in my locker.. Then Lilly noticed me, she looked Awful. Wet. Crying, a mess.. i see she stared to walk away.. i grabbed her hands. Stopping her.. Then she slide down the locker, started to cry.. i just sat down next to her.. by this time everyone was coming out of their classes.. i just sat with Lilly, let her cry on me.. I just gave her a hug.❤️. I got up, i put my hand out.. said " come on Lilly.. today is almost over... we got art class.." i see Lilly is still crying... i bend down. I grab her hands off her face.. i softly started to rub her back, just trying to comfort her...

Lilly's Pov 💙
I just cant remember wat happened.. I hear Frimzy trying to talk to me, but i just dont want to be here. Not at school, i just bring my knees to my face, start crying again.. i feel Frimzy grab my hands off my face.. he says we gotta finish the day.. i just sighed.. nod. Then we went to class.. then we went home..

The Ride Home😞
Frimzy & Lilly are in the car. Frimzy driving. Lilly still wet from the pool area. Shaking, Even though Frimzy gave a blanket & towel.. just a awful day Lilly thought...

Frimzy asks where were you Lilly? I was scared..
Lilly says i was in the girls bathroom. I was writing. Im sorry i scared you 😪.

At Home😀
Frimzy & Lily get home..
Frimzy turns off the car, just looks at Lilly... wondering if she is ok.. she had a bad day..

Lilly_ I'm staring out the window, i see everyone outside, happy... what is this feeling i have ? Lilly thought..?
Lilly in her own thoughts..🙄

Frimzy,_ hey lily we are home.. i said.. i lokk at her, i smile😬. I see Lilly  is shaking really bad.. i get out of the car, walk to Lilly's side, open the door.. I hear Lilly repeat something over, & over...

"Why Me? What is this feeling i have?"
I can hear her say that over & over.. i just start to get sad.. i see her hands on her jeans.. her hair soaked, she stops.. finally looks up at me..

Lilly _ Why Me? what is this feeling? I havent had this feeling before.. why? I cant stand living this way.. i must stop the pain..
I stop talking.. i heard Frimzy open the door.. i look up at him.. i just sighed... he put he's hands out.. i got up, i ran into he's arm, hugging him hard. Not wanting to let go.. i start cry again...

Frimzy _ Lilly, come on... stop crying its ok. Cody is here.. we dont want you to scare him, right? Just try to calm down..
I see rosa & the kids pull in the driveway.
I just hug Lilly.❤️

Lilly _ can we go inside now? I just dont feel good Frimzy. Im sorry. I said crying 😭😭.
Frimzy wipes my tears away.. we say hi to rosa & the kids.

A Few Hours.. Later.

As Everyone is eating dinner, & happy... Lilly is so depressed, in her bathroom.... just wanted the pain to stop.. crying..

Lilly_ i just want the pain to stop.. i must stop it.. i grab Some pills. (Pain Medicine).
I think its better without me here..
I started to take some pills.. (I'm heading in the shower, ). I just turn on the water on, i slide down the door, (still have my clothes on). I just let the cold water hit my face, i hear someone at my door, i locked the door.. so i knew it was Frimzy.. its was 9pm .

Frimzy's Pov ❤️

I started to eat dinner.. but i stopped. I told my mom that i will eat with Lilly. (I told her wat happened today). She nodded. I headed up stairs.. i hear the water on.. & crying.
. I try to open the door, its locked.. I'm starting to worry.. I find my extra 🔑. Open the door. Say.. Lilly?? You ok? It's Frimzy.
I hear crying, the water on.. i open the bathroom door, i see Lilly in the shower, with her clothes on, just crying.. her knees to her face.. I say.. "Lilly, it's Frimzy.. its ok. Wats Wrong? Plzs dont cry." I open the door.. she falls out.. then i see the pain meds. (On a small table). I started to get worried.. i grabb Lilly.. pick her up, turn off the water, i just bring lily in my room, i lay her down, go grab more big towels..

What Is Gunna Happened To Lilly?💙