Recovery

Lily's Pov
Lily has been out of school for 2 months.

Lily's in bed, cant walk really & do anything..
So she uses a airhorn to get somebody to help me..
So i use to airhorn.. and my little brother James comes in.. kinda annoyed.. lol. Cause i just use it to annoy everyone once 'n while..

James -yo lily can you knock it off.. theirs somebody downstairs with flowers & candy.. & 🐻🐻 .. he says annoyed cause he had to stop he's video game..
He helps me out.. of the bed.. Closes the door.

Lily- shes getting dressed, a long dress.. and tries to walk to the door, but ofcourse she falls.. hard.. thod.. thod.. ouch its hurts.. finally gets to the door.. about to open it.... then....

Frimzy is there smiling 😀. He must have heard the noise.. oops 😛. Then i look up, see 🌻🌻🌻 & 🐻🐻 & 🍫🍫.. i just blush... (weak knees).

Lily- frimzy what are you... cutt off by frimzy
Frimzy- your brothers. Remember we are all friends.. he laughs., bends down.. sits down next to me.. hands me the stuff, says "lily here... hope you like them, get better.." says with a smirk.😏

Lily-yes, I'm fine... now your here.. i blush. Grab the stuff.. try to get up.. put the stuff on my counter.. grab my crunches.. and look to Frimzy.. say "ready for hell? (School)."
Frimzy- yes, il help you out if need it.

We walk to Frimzy's car, and stops me.. opens the door for me.. picks me up, puts me in the car.. then shuts the door. He starts to drive to school...

Oh boy. Crazy story here💙