The Store

Lily's Pov💙💙
Lily's sleeping, then she starts to dream about Frimzy 😏.. then he was kissing me, mouth, goes to my neck...💋💋💋💋💋
**ring ring ring!!**
That sounds sacred the shit out of lily. She jumped, and brought her covers with her on the floor. And the alarms clock fell & broke.. damn it! Lily thought.

Lily gets up, washes her face, brushes her teeth, takes a shower, gets dressed.. gets downstairs.. looks for food, no food. Urgh great. Im hungry. Lily thought. I have to go to the store ..

Lily go to the store. And starts to get her stuff.. and then she couldn't get something on the top shelf. And then she tries to climb the shelves... but she must have gotten her shoe stuck, and she starts to fall.. then somebody catches her....

Of course its Frimzy..❤️
Frimzy catches me, just in time, and i just shaking, and just blushing.. again.

Frimzy says, hello lily.. he just looks @ me, smiles.. those dimples.. those eyes😍😍. (Oh btw im still wearing Frimzy's glasses. 😊🙈. ) frimzy still holding on to me.. lets me down...

Frimzy-lily, what are you doing ? Trying to kill yourself over a box of cereal ?
Lily-dude, its my fave... i stick my tongue out😝😝 thank him, walk away... but feels Frimzy grab my hands.. pulls my close to him..
Frimzy-- i see lily start to walk away, i grab her hands... pull her close to me.. her head on my chest.. i bend my face close to ears.. I whispered "lily, its ok. You dont have to act tough for me. Its the truth. YoU dont to have act around me. I wouldn't judge you.". Pull from hug. Just smiles..

Lily--hears wat Frimzy is saying.. looks up & starts to blush, cant believe he's being so sweet.. i just nod. I look down @ my watch... have to go. Shit!😛
I g2g.. sorry Frimzy... pulls away... starts to walk away, but stop walk back to Frimzy, kisses he's cheeks.. 💋💋💋 then whispered into he's ears."thank you for saving me. I owe you.".

Frimzy-- lily starts to walk away, but stops, comes back & kisses my cheeks.. Aww❤️. Whispered in my ear, "thanks for saving me, i owe you."
I just nod.

So whats going to happen?
I cant feel some comfortable feelings for lily & Frimzy?
But something bad is going to happen to somebody that it will be a life changer 😭😳