Dirty Lilly Girl😏😈

Lilly & Frimzy are in he's room.. candles everywhere... roses everywhere, slow music starting to play in the background...

Lilly comes from the bathroom, just in her new lingerie, & blah high heels.... all the time playing now..

Lilly slowly walks to Frimzy, kinda falls, (cant wear high heels without falling.) Frimzy's face is priceless. He is in shock.. Lilly looks drop dead gorgeous.. hair curly af, all down to her knees...  Lilly slowly asks Frimzy... how do i do i look? She is blushing so bad...

Frimzy's Pov
Im sitting up the room, i turn on music, i put candles everywhere, i put my roses everywhere.... I just wait for Lilly to come out of the bathroom... Im sitting on my bed.. i can hear Lilly having a hard time.. cursing to herself.. i kinda laugh😂😂.
Then the door opens, i see Lilly.. the black high heels, then i look up to the curves, then i see Lilly's face, she is beautiful as always..❤️.

Lilly starts to walk out, but suddenly falls, (the high heels).. 😂😂😂 Lilly gets up.. ask Frimzy a question?
Lilly asks Frimzy how do i look? She was standing near the bathroom door, as she said that... Lilly turns around, slowly turns to Frimzy, slowly, softly licks her 👄, then bites her 👄. Just by doing that.. Frimzy stood up, grabbed Lilly... Then They made out..

Lilly's in Frimzy's arms, legs wrapped around Frimzy... Frimzy starts kissing Lilly 💋💋.. Then Frimzy moves to her neck, leaving ❤️ bites😏😈..

Then Frimzy stops... he cups Lilly's face, says... "Lilly i love you. You are my best friend, my one true one. You are so beautiful." Frimzy noticed that Lilly is looking a little funny... staring at him.. (something is up).

Frimzy _ Lilly, are you ok? Still cupping her face.. I sit Lilly down on the bed, I'm staring at Lilly.. I'm kinda worried... i just say Lilly, I'm gunna get you a glass of water.. il be back. I kiss her head.💋 I walk to get a glass of water .

Lilly _ I hear Frimzy talking..  then Frimzy kisses my head, then says he will be back. I'm nervous, can i do this?

Lilly slowly takes off her high heels, & goes to the bathroom to change... into sweats & comfy shirt.. I wash my face, get ready for bed.. I run to the bed, i jump, under the covers... i hear Frimzy coming...

Frimzy gets the glass of water.. heads upstairs... Then Frimzy opens the door...

Frimzy see's Lilly in the bed.. Frimzy is just standing there shocked.

Frimzy see's Lilly....

(To be continued?💋😈)